Reviews for Back in Time: Revised July 2012
excessivelyperky chapter 91 . 2/21
Ta daaaaa! Sad to see that only Gryffindors can be Headmasters and Heads of Houses (except Slytherin) now. No qualifying Ravenclaw alumni, really? But of course nobody at Hogwarts (except possibly the Slytherins) think there's anything wrong with this trend.

And yes, teenage boys and daughters give out gray hairs with abandon (parents get them from their children, after all).

Wonderful story!
excessivelyperky chapter 90 . 2/21
Awww...and another doting daddy is born! Little Eowyn is going to rule *that* roost, and Severus won't mind a bit.
excessivelyperky chapter 89 . 2/21
Harry as a magical vet? Yes, he would be good at that, because he really cares for people and animals who are hurting. I'm surprised that Hagrid isn't throwing a party to celebrate, actually. And of course the well-known Mr. Herriot would be delighted to take Harry on (although Harry could still learn a great deal from Hagrid).

As for the Paternity potion, so Draco and Elydree are from the same parents. How delightfully ambiguous, that. Heh.

And it's time!
excessivelyperky chapter 88 . 2/21
I'm so glad that Severus understands Angie's grief at her losses, and has figured out how to give her time and a place to see her beloved Elydree again.
excessivelyperky chapter 87 . 2/21
What a wonderful reunion! And 'the airline lost it' is so often true, that excuse was golden.

I'm glad that Elydree has such a good guardian, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 86 . 2/21
I am surprised that Hermione felt obliged to Obliviate her parents in this particular AU, since things were not nearly as desperate in them as in canon. And if my daughter pulled anything like that, without telling me why it had to be done, I would have a hard time forgiving it (not to mention messing with my finances).

That being said, there's nothing like True Love's Kiss (though in one Anita Blake example, they couldn't find this one guy's girlfriend, and so he was awakened by his beloved hound dog).
excessivelyperky chapter 85 . 2/20
Good battle scene. At first I didn't realize what you meant by killing Lupin quickly, and then it all made sense.

Glad that Snake Face is gone! Apparently the Imps weren't that bad-wonder if the house elves rolled them up?

And very glad that Lyrica is all right, and that Slytherin students weren't thrown out of the castle (go, Pansy!).
excessivelyperky chapter 84 . 2/20
And so passes Lucius Malfoy, mourned by...well, nobody, really.
excessivelyperky chapter 83 . 2/20
I love how Harry is dithering over what to give Luna; it's so human.

As for Wizarding children knowing whom they love soon in life, well, that didn't work so well with Lily and Severus, did it? But then, Lily was a Muggleborn, and sadly, looking to trade up. (One hopes that Hermione would not have been put off by a Draco who was not handsome and poor...).

And of course Snape is grousing because they're getting too involved far too young (and is perhaps worried about his children gathering a harvest of broken hearts the way he did).
Chantilly's Mom chapter 6 . 2/20
Hi
Thought I'd read this once upon a time so checked ch.91...it's different than I remember so maybe I haven't read it. Either way it's a good read and I'm having fun just ignoring the things I'm supposed to be doing to read (bad me!) and thanking you for publishing this interesting story.
excessivelyperky chapter 82 . 2/19
Oh, no. I wish that Severus had sent Narcissa to where Elydree was-she might have decided to live.

Poor Draco.
excessivelyperky chapter 81 . 2/19
Oh, yes, the battle lines are forming; I love the suggestion and implementation of landmines.

Also, everyone needs to practice their flying, and possibly their rock-dropping (ok, I'm rather insistent on the utilization of air superiority. The US Air Force did a really good job on me).

The Malfoys and Bella are neutralized, as is Nagini.

I'd say it's time to go.
excessivelyperky chapter 80 . 2/17
I wish that Hermione had been there to add her input to the debate; she seems to be left out of an awful lot of important things these days that the boys get the benefit of. Yes, we know Wizarding society is pretty sexist, but why should that be? And why should Snape, raised sort of Muggle, allow that?

As for jinxes, I think the Weasley twins proved the point that most of the time, jinxes are actively harmful.
excessivelyperky chapter 79 . 2/16
Oh, Lord, I surely hope the Hat wasn't singing "Suicide is Painless". Was it? I hope everyone was angry at the Hat, and not just the Devil's spawn et al.

And Snape is right to do what he's doing-if they don't pay attention in class, they'll see those curses up close and personal.

Now, he really has their attention.
excessivelyperky chapter 78 . 2/16
Excellent planning and execution of the final plans, there. (I hope that Lyrica is able to teach Potions without any problem with her being pregnant-the wrong kind of fumes could be deadly, unless she's really fast with a Bubblehead Charm).

But I would recruit a few of the more subtle, loyal Slytherins for Sneaky Traps within Hogwarts itself. Hermione is good, very good, but she doesn't have the minefield sort of mind, unless she's been reading up on Muggle wars.

But at least Pansy and Millicent will be part of the whole struggle (plus, arm Milli with a few Bludgers and a bat, and it will not be pretty for anyone on the other end).