Reviews for Back in Time: Revised July 2012
Mcole chapter 1 . 7/23
I love this story
This would make a great movie Etc
I would love more !
Snape should have dumped salt on him before he burned the corpse, just to be sure!
Guest in Europe chapter 91 . 6/18
Thank you for your incredible in-depth story. It took me a good few days to get through it and had just about the right amount of scary stuff and perhaps a little too much out-of-characterness for Snape here and there, but without that slight shift the story would never had got anywhere.
It was definitely a worthwhile story to read and I love your own creations, especially Lyrica.
Thanks again.
It is people like you that make me have hope for the novels that will come in the future. You are an excellent writer and this captivated me no end. I wish that this story had more chapters bit o think ot ended flawlessly. I hope you never stop writing my dear I definity belive you have a goft.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 91 . 2/6
Just a small discrepancy in the letter. At the line where it says that "Professor Black is really good at Charms too. ..." You had mentioned the older students talking about how odd Professor Flintwick was, but all of the students that had him would have all graduated. The only ones that would have known the small Charms Professor would be the Staff. I know you said that she dies but what happened to Minerva?

Other than that I really enjoyed re-reading this story again.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 62 . 2/2
That was a pretty good explanation about how both of them can talk to snakes.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 61 . 2/2
Lyrica never asked how Severus got into her apartment and got the book. As far as I know and remember reading nobody ever told her Harry is a parselmouth. I mean I know that they talked about themselves and I guess it could have been mentioned in that part but, I guess, I just figured that part would have been put into words. I've enjoyed re-reading this great story again.
Ally chapter 91 . 12/28/2015
I loved this story and I love your writing. Thank you so much
chisscientist chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
They're eating IN the library? I'm surprised the librarian hasn't transfigured them into amphibians.
Emily chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
911 I'VE JUST WITNESSED A MURDER BY HERMIONE GRANGER
MissNikita chapter 91 . 8/16/2015
Brilliant story, thank you
Esrelda Snape chapter 91 . 8/12/2015
I just couldn't get enough of this story since I found it great story thank you
Evie chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
Great story! However, a galleon would be very pricey for 4 butter beers in 1898.
Netchka chapter 91 . 5/18/2015
Loved it! Totally Loved it! Wonderfull story.
cherim chapter 91 . 5/7/2015
I just read this and wanted to say how fantastic this story is. It was extremely well done. Thank you so much for all the work and insights you have put into this story.