Reviews for Back in Time: Revised July 2012
chisscientist chapter 9 . 10/2
They're eating IN the library? I'm surprised the librarian hasn't transfigured them into amphibians.
Emily chapter 15 . 9/14
MissNikita chapter 91 . 8/16
Brilliant story, thank you
Esrelda Snape chapter 91 . 8/12
I just couldn't get enough of this story since I found it great story thank you
Evie chapter 20 . 7/21
Great story! However, a galleon would be very pricey for 4 butter beers in 1898.
Netchka3 chapter 91 . 5/18
Loved it! Totally Loved it! Wonderfull story.
cherim chapter 91 . 5/7
I just read this and wanted to say how fantastic this story is. It was extremely well done. Thank you so much for all the work and insights you have put into this story.
Definitely one of the best fanfics ever!
Talon of 7 chapter 70 . 3/30
So far this is a really great story. I enjoy it immensely. The only problem I have with it is that is too dang addicting. but I did love that you did not have the Tri-Wizard tournament, written in their fourth year. Some authors try to stay with the cannon and at times it gets too boring. hope to read more stories of yours.
excessivelyperky chapter 91 . 2/21
Ta daaaaa! Sad to see that only Gryffindors can be Headmasters and Heads of Houses (except Slytherin) now. No qualifying Ravenclaw alumni, really? But of course nobody at Hogwarts (except possibly the Slytherins) think there's anything wrong with this trend.

And yes, teenage boys and daughters give out gray hairs with abandon (parents get them from their children, after all).

Wonderful story!
excessivelyperky chapter 90 . 2/21
Awww...and another doting daddy is born! Little Eowyn is going to rule *that* roost, and Severus won't mind a bit.
excessivelyperky chapter 89 . 2/21
Harry as a magical vet? Yes, he would be good at that, because he really cares for people and animals who are hurting. I'm surprised that Hagrid isn't throwing a party to celebrate, actually. And of course the well-known Mr. Herriot would be delighted to take Harry on (although Harry could still learn a great deal from Hagrid).

As for the Paternity potion, so Draco and Elydree are from the same parents. How delightfully ambiguous, that. Heh.

And it's time!
excessivelyperky chapter 88 . 2/21
I'm so glad that Severus understands Angie's grief at her losses, and has figured out how to give her time and a place to see her beloved Elydree again.
excessivelyperky chapter 87 . 2/21
What a wonderful reunion! And 'the airline lost it' is so often true, that excuse was golden.

I'm glad that Elydree has such a good guardian, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 86 . 2/21
I am surprised that Hermione felt obliged to Obliviate her parents in this particular AU, since things were not nearly as desperate in them as in canon. And if my daughter pulled anything like that, without telling me why it had to be done, I would have a hard time forgiving it (not to mention messing with my finances).

That being said, there's nothing like True Love's Kiss (though in one Anita Blake example, they couldn't find this one guy's girlfriend, and so he was awakened by his beloved hound dog).