Reviews for To All Fond Things, I Must Say Goodbye
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Made me cry. Well done
msbuffi chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
What a beautifully written story. There are so many ways this could have been written, but you kept it simple, yet so lovely, especially in keeping with the characters. I must disagree with your opinion of this being nothing special! It is, indeed, one of the most special, etheral, and OOC fics for this forum. Simply stunning, with realistic possibilities of perhaps a final episode of the True Blood series, and heartbreaking enough to make even the hardest B/S fan weep at it's most deeply level of a love that could have been. Just wonderful, and it will be added to the top of my "Favorites". This is a work of art & deserves great attention. Believe me - I'll be recommending this story to all my FF buddies along with those who only spare moments for the site.

I'll look forward to reading more of your writings, especially if they are as well written & captivating as this short story.

I wish you all the best in your writings - you show remarkable talent!

Peace & Laughter,

msbuffy
Moderator - True Blood Wiki
Princess Brigant chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This goodbye story had me in tears! The idea of having sookie come to Eric as well as Godric is unique and one that would surely provoke Eric to reconsider what he's doing. The way you wrote this was so emotional - great job.
cela whitney chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
while it would be just like eric not to be able to accept sookies' death, i think he would in the end just like he did gidric's. inly now he would be completely alone after pam had betrayed him to bill, and nora betrayed him to russell and salome. poor eric
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
lovely but sad story :'(
Gyllene chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was good. I was crying through at least half of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Sookie & Godric together one soul,two hearts for eternity
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow, that was the saddest thing I've read in a while! Poor star-crossed lovers :(
mazzablue chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh wow - I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes reading this.

Very good story - very emotive very well written x
nedbella chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
OMG, I can't stop these tears streaming down my neck.
Dulcinea86 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I really liked this a lot. The idea is very different than anything else I have seen out there.
Tynee23 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Sad but good. Thanks
ncmiss12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
OMG! This story should have came with a 3 tissue box warning! Loved it! Poor Eric and poor Sookie. At least she got to say good bye to Eric.
Eridani chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great ficlet! I was surprised by how teary I got while reading this, probably because you did a great job highlighting the powerlessness of Wric's situation without getting sappy. Nice work: )
RKandee13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
DAMN YOU for making me cry...good story