Reviews for A Depressing Day
Guest chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
I just loved Claire telling amelie what she though and I can't wait for to see what amelie does to get back at Claire.
crystalstar1999 chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
I think you should continue writing your story. And just update when you get the chance if it is like once a month than that's fine or even very two months. I just hope you keep the story.
crystalstar1999 chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
I hope u update soon. I so want 2 know what happens next.
Clyrnin forever chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Please update! It's a good story! X
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hope you update this story soon :)
Lizzie chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
So I'm guess you'll update soon I hope ;) anyway I can't what to see what happens to stefan. And what amelie has planed to stop him from staking her or does Claire have to save the day again.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Nice update. Hope Stefan's plans get ruined update when you get the chance.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Update pretty please soon.
Evey Claire chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
This is really good! I especially loved this chapter and the drinking of the guy was extra gross/awesome! Great job!

and it'd be totes cool for Stephan to go after Amelie... as long as he doesn't succeed!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
That's not a bad idea about Stefan trying to kill Amelie but what if Claire comes to Amelie rescue. And they find out he is a vampire hunter. Hope her and Claire get together.

P.s Trying to give you some inspiration for the future :)
SOBIA chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
NOO don't kill Amelie as she's the founder and stuff so it'd be really complexed but you could do the next chapter in stefans POV n what he thinks of Claire xx
TheWolf32 chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
To Guest: I will update my story tommorow I have just lost inspiration but I have an idea :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Update pretty please with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry top.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
I was thinking maybe the reason Claire has to go stay with Oliver might be because Amelie undercovered a group of humans that want to kill Claire. That is the only thing that came into mind.