Reviews for Getting To Know Mr Smith
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
update soon please! :)) love it! 3
Hey hey chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
This is awesome. Can't wait to see where it will go. Please continue and update soon. Xx
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
YES! Rose and John are back together! Hahaha loved how you represented Jackie!
FlyingFairy chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
Awww they're back together :D love this!
Syfy-girl97 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
In love with it please continue xx
peoep chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Everyone is out of character, in my opinion. Not that's a bad thing. They just aren't what I would picture them as from the show. For instance, Rose standing up for Mr Smith. In the show, the Doctor was always the one leading her and teaching her. If anyone was to do it it would be Martha because she's such a strong willed female character, or Donna because she is prone to outbursts of brilliance and courage despite not believing in herself. I think you did well on one aspect of Martha; the fact that she was organized and focused on her studies. You could tell that working to earn what you have in life was important to her in the show. Now Mr Smith. I just could never imagine the Doctor being ill prepared and if he is, he'd find out quickly how to fix it.

It's not a bad story and I'm not criticizing you. I guess I'm just comparing the different characterizations.
FlyingFairy chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Have I said how much I love this? Absouletly brilliant!
msbookworm93 chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
That chapter was AMAZING! I hope Rose is okay and wakes up soon!
Nexfaeri chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
This story is just... awesome.
Pretty please, update soon? -
Rose-Tyler-district-12 chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
This is one of my favorite stories!
Lilypad chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Haha loved Donna but asdfghhjk how you do that to me! D: poor Rose, poor John :'(
sgt pippa chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Oh god, this is brilliant! Please update soon, I'm hooked!
msbookworm93 chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Whoa! I didn't see that one coming! I love this! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
D: so so so so so so so sad :(
FlyingFairy chapter 11 . 2/17/2013