Reviews for The Sorcerer Oacus
Crystal Silvera chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
AHEM. I offer endless apologies as to my very, very, VERY late review (stupid procrastination and homework!) and so, to make up for my absence, I give you a longer-than-usual review. (Wow, that was a long sentence.)

Soo. Resh continues to entertain us (heh, yes she just "turned your own words against you" . . . a first for you, huh?) and - wow, Lapis Adder! Yay, someone else appreciates them and put them in a fanfic! :D And you even mentioned Spitfire Dragons. Ah, the amazing Deltoran creatures out there . . .

Someone's following them? Oooo, I think I know who it is! Buuuut I don't think it's a good idea to say here. . . .

Oacus has emotions?! *Insert stunned silence* Next thing you know, Prandine'll start giving out candy - or something. (Haha, can you tell my brain is dead right now?) This is going to be /so/ interesting . . .

I keep noticing run-on sentences or the absence of commas. It kind of bothers me - and sometimes the dialogue or description isn't as clear as I'd like for it to be, and I keep having to go back and re-read to understand a sentence or the like. :3 Just a little food for thought.

Update soon! :D
LightsPast chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Ah, I finally came back to read this after procrastinating for ages! And it's just as awesome as I remember, if not awesomer! The plot is getting more complex and I am officially intrigued. I will definitely keep reading from now on! I love Resh and Oacus's banter :)
Crystal Silvera chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Gee, how kind of you, Oacus. :I

Sarah. Is. Awesome. 8D I mean, Oacus scares the heck out of me, so I worship her now! I wonder why exactly she wants to travel with Oacus-I think there's some sort of deeper story behind her not wanting to perform.

Resh . . . XD

Come quickly, chapter eighteen! :D Update soon and DIE, WRITER'S BLOCK! ;D
Starlit Skyline chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
I'm guessing that chapter eighteen wasn't supposed to be in here, given that the last sentence is abruptly cut off and this is chapter seventeen?
Anyway, both were really great and I can't wait to read more! I wonder what part Sarah plays in all of this... and if Amos survives... well, I guess I'll find out soon enough, won't I?
Crystal Silvera chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Dragon! 8DD

Ahem, anyway . . . mysterious illness! Oooh! This should be very, very interesting!

I think Oacus - or somebody - is controlling the dragon of the topaz. O3o

Anyway, amazing chapter! 8D Update soon!
Crystal Silvera chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
Adina and Brandon making mischief . . . oh boy, this should be good! XD

Resh, sarcastic servant. Wow. :P And a Masked One actually wants to go with them? O.o

Sorry it took me so long to review, I couldn't get on at ALL. :I

Onto the next chappie! :D
DeltoraQuestFan chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
*virtually cheers*

Been away for some time. Awesome dual chapters. I can imagine the look on Oacus' and Resh's face after that child said tat to them.

DeltoraQuestFan
DeltoraQuestFan chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
*faints*

He wants a trade?

*faints again*

Ballum wants a new leader?

*faints for the third time in a row*

Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one
Crystal Silvera chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
And yet another amazing chapter! 8D I can see why you liked typing this one!

Oh god, Resh, you continue to amaze/appall/annoy/entertain me! XD "Stop buttering me up!" I lost it there :P (HAI RESHIAN!)

Whoa, a new leader! Hmm . . . Bess? Naw, she can't live THAT long . . . anyway, straight to the point: Update soon! :D
DragonLuck chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Hey, this is FREAKING AWESOME! I hope you update soon, I just LOVE Oacus, and Resh is hilarious! ...But if Oacus kills the boy, then he is the World's. Biggest. Idiot. EVER. And there are a lot of them. Just saying. Pleas Continue! Oacus forever! Caio, DragonLuck
Crystal Silvera chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Another amazingly done chapter! 8D I loved it, especially the way everyone here is so in-character - a lot of people tend to not do that, for reasons of their own, but I prefer it when they're in-character. :)

Quick updates make awesome surprises! :P Keep it up!
Crystal Silvera chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Yeah, Resh, real useful . . . XD

I saw your reference to my story! 8D Thanks, maybe it'll gain a bit more interest!

Amazing chapter, I did have a lot of fun reading it. Very in-character, accurate, descriptive, and realistic by Deltoran standards. In shorter words, epic! 8D

Update soon! Sorry I haven't reviewed, I've been sick. :I
DeltoraQuestFan chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
I'm beginning to like Resh and his funny comments.

Now, who will find the dragon first, Oacus or Genma?

I unpatiently awaiting the 13th chapter.
DQAFan chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Interesting chapter. I like it.

Please continue this intriguing fanfiction.

DQAFan
Crystal Silvera chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Creepy mini dragon! Cool! I liked it when Resh almost lost it to snake accent, I found that hilarious. Oh, and how he'll "try" not to make any snide comments XDXD

I don't mind long updates, as long as you UPDATE. But I wish you speed in writing up the next chapter! ;D