Reviews for Divine Ideas From a Demonic Mind: Potter Edition
tanis19 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Great chapter! I really hope you write this story. It sounds like it would be a good one
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Fucking epic start!
Rennerd chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
An interesting idea. A shame anyone he tells would think he's crazy. A bigger shame I doubt I'll get to read it anytime soon.
BLACK FLAME09 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
great idea but maybe instead of a vanguard/war-hero he could be an adept-nemisis/ruthless, now before you say vanguard can be a nemsisis i personaly feal vanguards are more weapon specalist and harry only ever touches 1 weapon his entire life (4 if you count wands but i dont't) plus who wouldn't be ruthless after living TWO bad lives becaus i figure sheperd has to get atleest flashes of harry's life.
Mega Kilo 69 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I like it. It seems to have a lot of potential and I'd like to see where it goes
xelsan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
very good story idea. if i had any talent in actually writing decently i would definitely take this one up. if somebody does choose to take up this, or any other one shot idea you have going here in the future, up i hope you post something to let us know about it.
CJ chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I really want to see this continued. What makes Shepard scary is his/her ability to make decisions in no win situations. Shepard is still pretty blunt in most situations and almost almost ends up blowing up everything in his path. I'm not really sure how much this would change the overall plot of HP until later on but it would still be fun to read.
The Aberrant One chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hey man, TAO here from TTH. Didn't realize you had stories over here at the "pit".

Don't laugh at me, but I'm not too familiar with the Mass Effect 'verse. My first thought when reading "farm boy" was Smallville or something, but that instantly died when I kept reading. If I knew more about ME, I'd be tempted to adopt this bunny...but...alas...I have my own monstrous projects going on here.

And...don't get mad...I'm more of a Crysis fan.
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I would love to see this developed to a full story. It has great potential. I wonder, since the Mass Effect tech works around biotics, would the same tech work around magic?
karthik9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
it is excellent chapter. i look forward to future updates.
Confer chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Interesting.
Quathis chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
It certainly would make things a lot different. Not just Harry and how he's treated, but how others look at themselves and the world around them. I do get a bit of a geeky grin thinking about Vanguard Harry taking on the troll first year. Lots of fun to be had with the pain and isolation. Until next time.
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Pure awesomeness! Please turn this into a full story!
FateBurn chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Really interesting crossover I would like to see it written