Reviews for In the Graveyard
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 1/6
I really love this! Continue!
Mumia0813 chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
lol this is funny
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I love this story
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Update please
awkwardtaxi chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
...interesting... not sure where you're taking this. I really like harry/voldie, even when it's a less than normal relationship, so I'm not too sure about the saving harry thing, but to each their own.
Also, based on the first chapter of this I thought you might like "a tale of a masochist" by mistress slytherin, in case you haven't read it already.
naskaymel chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Omgg, please tell me there will be more soon, I wanna know what happens next so bad.
KatzeIason69 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
mmm this was good. poor voldie he knows he wants harry. can't wait for more to come.
naskaymel chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
OMG OMG OMG!
There is a new chapter! OMGGGG I LOVE IT!
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Update
Luc chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Loved the idea. The actual story on the other hand was in so many places just a bit over the squick line that it wasnt very hot.
It seemed so one sided, harry so very ooc after the act was over, not to mention why use cedric mattres or spanking in this particular place.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Damn that was hot
Kisaki Sakura chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Why would you stopp there? Why are you so crule to deny us more of this...
fannut chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Is this really all that you're going to do?
Lucy's Echos chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
This is one of my very favorite fics out there, and I'm so glad that it is getting new chapters, I can't wait for another one, and I can't wait until Harry and Voldemort meet again.
KatzeIason69 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
wow this was awesome. I really wish it hadn't have ended so soon but kept going.