Reviews for Blonco Drabbles
940455 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hehe, I thought I was the only one who thought of pairing these two! I also like the name "Blonco" :)
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hey :)
Ok to be honest, it is hard to think Blondie and Tuco and a random girl living together like familly. I think it's pretty OC (as you yourself said)...I'm not sure whether to like it or not, because it's a random OC story with the Dollars' characters' names in it. And I'm not sure if the Anodite part is metaphorical or literal...?
I like the description of Blondie-the 'Anti-hero'- though...that's what he is. We love him, but he ain't a saint! ;P ' If people Tried to hurt his sister and Tuco he would usually just shoot them but if they really hurt them bad he would go into his Anodite form.' (haha creepy!)
Also, in my opinion it's not very nice to add numbers in a story (like this: '3'), but rather in a word form ('three'), because it kinda gives the feeling that you were in a hurry or something when writting.

Hey, why don't you write something AU (if you insist), with your character Ana in it, but make it longer, more in depth, and try making Blondie and Tuco more IC? This way we could see whether we like your 'version', and also enjoy the slash part (if one is into uh... this...pairing.)

See you :).