Reviews for Legacy
mistririter chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow! I had never read this particular fan fiction site before, but I loved the show for the few episodes it was on, and I thought it was worth a shot. I cried reading your story. I loved the emotion you evoked, and the fact that it had a happy ending didn't hurt at all either. I wish it had lasted longer.
CleverAlibi chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I'll try and keep my ranting and raving to a minimum, because typing things in all-caps with an excessive amount of punctuation is something best left for personal conversation.

That said, for never having watched the show, I find this story immensely compelling-that characters are beautifully written and their relationships are gripping even without having any prior knowledge of the background.

The writing-the tone-is just...stunning. I wish I know more words for this. Probably something I learned in an English class and failed to recall. Some other words that come to mind instead: haunting, lullaby, melodic, dulcet, wine and chocolate.

I hope that makes sense. Mush all of those together, and you should have some idea of how I feel about this story.
Vinsmouse chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Thank God for tissues. lol Very sweet and touching story. Looks like Guthrie will be moving back to Murphys then, that's good, it is where he belongs after all. :) Thank you for giving us a happy ending and based on your author's note I hope your family gets their happy ending as well. Looking forward to the next story.

Mouse
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Well that last line doesn't exactly sound promising. I suppose that means the tears will come next chapter? Good job and now I'm off to see how this plays out. Got my box of tissues handy and cry in my beer music, though in my case it's iced tea, so I'm ready to go. ;)
may7fic chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
What an incredibly moving story. Sooo heart-wrenching. Thank-you for the hopeful ending... I needed that.

Keep writing what touches you and drives the muse ;).
Connie chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
I'm not as crazy about the ones reaching so far in the future, but it's still a nice story and I enjoy all of your offerings.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Great story. Different but nice. Keep writing. Maybe you would try a normal family story. Boys cutting school or disobeying Adam. Let's see the strict parent side. Thanks
Just A Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Still wondering how do you do it. I'm with May7fic because I prefer stories that aren't set in the future (give me show time or the past) and I'm also curious about you giving us a lighter and not so sad story because I think you would do a fantastic job, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy these stories, future or not, sad or not. You are an incredible writer and this is another example of your wonderful work. Lovely!