Reviews for Friday I'm In Love
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Really enjoyed it :D
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is wonderful. I know it's been a while since this was written, but dare I wonder if one of the similarities you mentioned is that you met your Kurt or Blaine equivalent at the Reading Festival? ;-)
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
love it! :)
DonkeyShorts chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
really cute story :) also the ah-maz-zing band that they were talking about is paramore. god i would love to see them live...
OhSimpleThing45 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OHMYGOD. I. FREAKIN. LOVE. PARAMORE.
Really good story, though. :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was fantastic and I adored it. The experience sounds terrifying since I'm severly claustrophobic and would get a major panic attack if I was crowded. But good on those who enjoy it.
huffleslythindor chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Loved it! Super cute :)
DontTouchMyGavel chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was really good, you totally captured the festival atmosphere :) you should continue this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aww that was cute :)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Amazing story!
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was really cute! Great to read something in a very different setting for once!
Tonksinette chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love how you describe the festival ! For participating in such events, I can say that it is quite the atmosphere that emerges (and also being against the barrier is not paradise). Nice meeting, and the end is pretty funny. Thanks for this time.
Becca chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was a wonderful fic and beautifully written. Loved how the Dalton boys, Finn and Rachel played along to give them the extra time. Thank you so for sharing this lovely with us.
MrsNessa91 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awwww! I love it. I was this year on a music festival too and I can imagine what they feel there;)
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Loved this! I did suspect, when neither of them had any texts, that their friends were giving them some space (but their friends' stalking was hilarious!); even in AU, klaine is irresistable, to shipping friends as well as each other! I love how the situation accelerated the development of things between them, and I loved their kiss, just perfect.
Really great - take a bow!