Reviews for Yesterday, you were here with me
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
hello! I"m going through your catalogue. :)
this is beautiful and absolutely heartbreaking. and absolutely real.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012

So, I saw the title, and I told myself I was gonna get myself into a really, REALLY good mood so that I wouldn't cry when I read this, but then I couldn't resist and now THIS IS YOUR FAULT.

OMG Kiera, why. It's so SAD! It's so much nightmare and so many tears and so much argument and so much mourning Tony. Even after all these years. She's still the love of his life, and he still can't let go.

I'm gonna cry again. Damn you, Kiri.

Ghhh I can't analyse this. I can't, I can't. It'd be like Tony reliving Ziva's death. Please don't make me.

And those leaves...

*Wails and rocks back and forth*

JewishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I literally cried while reading this.
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
:O ohh my that's devestating! I hate when one of them die :( however its well written and a good story line :)
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Now my heart's broken. I think I'll go watch that amazingness promo again!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Poor Tony! That was so sad, but you did an awesome job.
Xena101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I didn't even knwo they had released a promo until i read your note at the beginning of this. Once i read it i went and watched it. Then I watched it again. After I finish this i will probably watch it again. I liked your story and I absolutely loved the promo for the premiere. Well I have to go watch the promo again. Can't wait for season 10 or your next update!
luzma chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
very well!..but very sorry
lily anson chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aww that's beautiful... loved it, great work.
Miss Suave chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
*wipes tears* This soooo broke my heart. And in the beginning, I could SO see Ziva rolling her eyes at that comment. Lol! And poor, poor Tony! SHE STILL LOVES YOU! :) Loved it! AND YES I WATCHED THE PROMO. I was almost in tears because I saw Ducky in the hospital bed. And then I saw Tiva get soooo close ;D I was so happy when I saw that. Lol
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
NCIStwin1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
AAAAHHHHHH! So I searched the promo on youtube and AAAAHHHHH! I can't wait! thanks for bring the promo to my attention lol. Great story too...but really sad :(
phrynepuck chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I think I'm about to have a freaking heart attack! After that promo! (depressing story, but cute tho) back to the promo! OMGOMG! So I didn't see Tim did you? I gotta rant to someone and my real life non-tumblr ncis obsessed people don't watch it! And did you see in the elevator, what tony said and what was about to happen?! OMGOMG I think I am gonna die!
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Of course I will watch the promo! Awwww! Such a sad fic! Great job writing it though!