Reviews for Hero
Im not who u think i am chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I thought this was totally awesome and sweer! Plus you used my fave song
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
love this
Anette Chase chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I loved it! And, yes, the end notes were VERY interesting.
Hiko Shiro chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
This is so KAWAII! you should some more fluff story's like this, there so sweet _
Periidott chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Its cute!
x Hearts chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
great job! keep up the lovely work! :) hehe...
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
kute
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
That was SO kawaii!
kasumi chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
cute, but why was he afraid of yami?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Di- Write 1 bout those 3. Seto,Bakura,And Ryou.

Crystal- Wouldnt dat be fun.

Di- YEA!

Crystal- I was jokin.

Di- But i wasnt,yami. Itd b cool if u did. Jaa.
Magic Toast chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Bakura is odd.

Yami: If you just now realized that, I will be forced to point and laugh at you.

Amy: Well he's cuter than you so that makes up for some of it...

Yami: HEY!
sweet kitten chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
aaaawwwww that was sooo cute!
Nizuno Mikomi chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Mik-chan: *eeeeeeevil grin* Nyeh heh heh heh . . . . *picks up something from under the desk*

NM: Hikari, what are you doing now . . .

Mik-chan: *taunts* Hey, Setoooooo . . . . *pokes Mokuba with a seven-foot twig* I'm bothering Mokubaaaaaaa . . . . EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!

NM: Oh Dear God . . . . the Witch Hazel laugh. We are all gonna die . . . . and yes I WOULD believe how rotten some people are to the poor boy.

Mik-chan: *poke poke poke* EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEE!

NM: *glares* I've read some of those nasty ficcies and I just don't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to . . . MIK-CHAN! *snatches twig away and swats Mik-chan* BAD! BAD GIRL!

Mik-chan: *whimpers like a puppy* You're no fuuuuuuuuun . . . *reads the rest of the end-of-story note* "Go ahead and . . . ." *red eyes shiiiiiiiiine*

NM: Hikari, don't you do it.

Mik-chan: *pounces on Seto* SHINEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yami Bakura: *tackles Mik-chan* Didn't I say that no one hurts my Seto! You shall pay for you transgressions!

Mik-chan: *turns on YB with all the fury of a wet cat* DIE, FLUFFY BUNNY HEAD! DEATH PLAGUE PESTILENCE AND DESTRUCTION UPON YOUR MISERABLE HIDE! MAY A THOUSAND SMALL RABID RODENTS INVADE YOU UNDERWEAR DRAWER!

NM: Well . . . haven't heard that one in a while.

Ryou: Oh dear . . . . *very politely knocks Mik-chan out with a brick* Sorry about that . . . sorry . . . . *apologetic puppy face*

Yugi: *looking rather ill* Mikomi, submit this review before I throw up, ok?

Mokuba: *barfs into the potted plant*

NM: *sigh* If this isn't penance for my sins, I don't know what is. *clicks the button*
Yuugilover3 chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Amy:KAWAII! that was sooo cute! btu, wat does "Nani, norou anata ga" mean? i'm bad at japanese...-_-' well, anyhow, very good story! Yami Amy:I second that! Amy:I was wondering where you were...

Yami Amy:I was on the phone with Yami Chelsea in our room.

Amy:oh. K! well, great story!

love&peace

Amy and Yami Amy
Bunny chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
*under intence wide-eyed kawaii chibi look* Hehee, not that I didn't think it was cute before! Very nice ficcy!