Reviews for Make A Wish
Dandylion16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow LOVED the ending, it was perfectly bittersweet and left room for hope...although perhaps them coming to terms would have been great too :p I have stayed up far past midnight (far past it!) reading some of you wonderful stories and I adore your style and ideas! Keep writing I love everything you put out:)
LadyTaiyo chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Very visceral emotion, very real...you have an incredible knack for making the audience feel as if they are present with the character and share in their feelings...Another wonderful piece : )
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was so sad, even at the end you don't know whether Christine is going to be strong enough. Great work :)
Third-Degree-Kisses chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aw, this one didn't have a happy ending :( not nearly as happy as I would have liked *cry cry* but bittersweet or not, it was great as usual from you! I hope you acknowledge that I stay up till around 4 in the morning reading your stories theyr that good
Airene Archerway chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I've been going around reading some Phantom Fanfiction lately. I love this one so much, and find especially interesting Erik's views on birthday celebration. The ending was perfect, and I really enjoyed it. Great job.
-A
Mominator124 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Late - as usual. :D

When I saw the title of this story, I imagined something quite different. A little (okay, a lot ;D) fluffier, with Christine learning to her dismay that Erik had no known birthday, giving him one, a gift, etc., etc., etc.

What you wrote was MUCH more amazing. Erik, out amongst people, during a bright, sunny day?! Exposing himself not only to the Vicomte, but the ballet rats as well? Raoul might have allowed himself to believe the fantasy he concocted, but those girls would NEVER be taken in by such an explanation. They would be well aware of the male cast and crew members: their voices, heights, body shapes, even perhaps body language as well; and would know this "ghost" was NOT the theatrical prank that Christine claimed he was.

It's interesting that Christine seems only to consider the possible damage to her reputation that her association with Raoul might bring, and never once thinks how it might suffer upon revelation (in public!) that the dreaded Opera Ghost takes enough notice of her to leave the confines of the opera house and follow her to a social gathering. O_o

As always, LOVED your tale! Christine's public timidity with regards to Erik was disappointing but perfect for this snippet of their lives. After all, nothing easily won - like love - is fully appreciated.

Barb
Bookworm El V chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Dear, this is clearly one of my new favorites of yours! Beautifully done, intense and with so much emotion and love - yes, love! - in it. Christine's still too weak to declare her feelings to the world, but I do believe in birthday wishes coming true, so I'm positive everything will be alright eventually! :)
Erik's gift is really more than sweet, it feels like a promise, a vow and it makes me melt! :) It even touches me personally. (I'll tell you more about it later!)

So, thank you very much for this new favorite story! I love it!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Poor little Mouse. Still unable to pull the thorn from your Lion.
NoPenOfMine chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Without a doubt, you are one of the best Phantom authors I have ever read. Every time I get an alert from you my heart soars because I know that whatever it is will leave me on an emotional high. No kidding, thank you so much. Love- J
TheBlackSister chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh, dear! All these little competitions - when will either of them care what the girl feels already? Lovely story, thank you!
Red Rosalie7330 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
You captured Christine perfectly: so naive that you just want to punch her in the face. Though I'm a sucker for fluffy endings, I think this ending was necessary. Therefore, well done :)
Phantom Night Owl chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
He got her a birthday present after all. Now Christine needs to go out and give him a kiss and a hug as a thank you. Ya gotta love Meg...no matter where that girl is, she WILL announce the opera ghost's presence. I just want to know one thing...did Erik bake Christine a cake? Nice one, Michelle.
Lady L Shardlake chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Can't wait for more. I am enthralled by your Phantom stories. Please keep writing!
jennyw1969 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
More! More! More!

Poor Erik. He was so brave and she was so chicken. In my mind, the stories goes on that she runs back to him and kisses him! That's what I would do!

Love your story, as usual!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love the birthday! Erik being so anxious and not knowing why to find out what the day it was... I could feel his anguish of not knowing and wanting so desperately to be a part for Christine's sake. The party crashing was perfect and that put a smile on my face to watch Erik and Raoul go back and forth. Of course, the best was the ending. Out of everything Erik said to her about birthdays... he gave her a present. I loved that it was an angel necklace. Another fantastic story of yours added on my favorites!