Reviews for Fate Has Its Ways
Such an amazingly well written story, loved it from the beginning to the end
Liz Lee-Selleck chapter 40 . 10/8
Thank you for a wonderful story.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 40 . 10/6
This is a very original work. The plot worked well most of the time. Overall I think this story could use a very good and strict beta. The timeline is confusing, it is very inconsistent. The fridge at the Burrows. Hm... I know, Arthur loves Muggle stuff, but getting electricity is probably too tricky. Also why bother with a fridge if you are a witch or wizard, surely it would be easier with a cooling charm and a stasi charm. That is all minor things, however the thing, I really think needs to be worked on, is the way especially Hermione and Draco are described. They are so bland, that they make magnolia coloured walls look interesting and trendy. Apparently Hermione didn't only lose her memories but also her personality. I.e. the way she reacted (which was not at all), when her ex gave her a dead-end job after their breakup. Also after she is brought back to the wizarding world, she reacts very little. She almost seems to be heavily medicated. Draco too was way OoC. I also didn't quite get, why the epilogue was with Blaise's wedding. I know, you wanted to wrap everything up, but it feels a bit like H. and D. got upstaged in their own story.

That being said, it was a very original story. Thanks for posting!
mglblood chapter 40 . 9/29
Absolutely wonderful story. Many twists and turns, but wonderful nonetheless.
Olivia chapter 2 . 9/20
Oh but someone will give him a beaver, a buck-tooth beaver
CristalyFaV chapter 26 . 9/8
Bloody Rita Skeeter! For f*ck's sake woman GET A LIFE! UGH SHE IS SO INFURIATING!
Chapter fourty: i really love the story but i am going to pretend harry and ginny are happily married because they are goals.
First chapter:rn i hate tiu plus he still has hagrid
Dramioneforlife chapter 40 . 8/11
The BEST dramione fanfic I have ever read!
You NEED to publish and original series someday. I for one, would definitely read it.
MotekElm chapter 40 . 8/3
I love how fate is woven throughout the story
MotekElm chapter 39 . 8/3
great obliviated Hermione fic. HEA Dramione. Unique take on HP's "she's like my sister". great writing
MotekElm chapter 39 . 8/3
I love how Nobody's last resort is included
MotekElm chapter 4 . 8/2
excellent opening. I think I read this story years ago on Hawthorne and Vine, but I'm looking forward to reading it again
This was the best dramoine fanfiction ever.
Alestor chapter 6 . 7/18