Reviews for Fate Has Its Ways
Apocalypseskies chapter 2 . 3/16
I'm confused, so Draco is very skilled in the field of business but be doesnt know that as the head of the company he needs to be the one to open a new branch? Also, you shouldve taken a second aside to introduce Seamus in more depth, seems very unrealistic that he would call him sir yet also call his boss a git in the same breath. interesting plot idea so far.
YAY I AM PERSON chapter 36 . 3/6
I really likes your story, until you said that she did some inappropriate stuff with Harry. I get that it is your story, but that was the one thing that ruined the story for me. Good job on the rest though.
Luzula-spicata chapter 40 . 3/3
Eatgreenapples chapter 40 . 2/26
I enjoyed your story thanks for sharing your writing
Eatgreenapples chapter 11 . 2/25
Wow cliffhanger
Eatgreenapples chapter 8 . 2/25
Cool idea for a story I am looking forward to seeing how it unfolds! Thanks for sharing your writing
arigatointernet chapter 40 . 1/29
god. probably one of the best dramione fic ever that ive read! this a masterpiece all throughout!
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 40 . 1/25
I love this SOOO MUCH

I do empathize with Ginny tho...it sucks to bethe second choice or second best.
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 7 . 1/24
Dumbledore running canada...lol I wish

As a Canadian I approve:P
MsProfessor chapter 12 . 12/29/2019
Perfect chapter... love all three characters' dialogue.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/12/2019
Thoroughly enjoyed this story it was,beautiful fantastic and insightful
Lookimgirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
I’m sorry. The writing style itself was so elementary I tapped out at chapter 9. Other than that, the plot seemed very interesting. Good luck to anyone who tries to plough on through it all.
Whit96 chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
This is so amazing and beautiful. Loved it
Cantodevil chapter 40 . 11/27/2019
Oh man you made me cry! I haven't cried reading a fic for ages. I also love the fact that you didn't make Molly a crazy banshee.
Lewtheblu92 chapter 40 . 11/26/2019
I stumbled upon ‘Fate’ 2 days ago, nearly 6 and a half years after it was completed. This is also the first ever fan fiction I’ve ever read and I absolutely loved it! The way the story flowed was fantastic, and it’s not an understatement to say I’ve been gripped! I’ve stayed up until 2am the last 2 nights binge reading this, something I haven’t done since the original books came out!

I really resonated with Draco, far more than I ever expected too. The way his feelings and emotions develop towards Hermione felt genuinely real, like you were writing them from the heart, and it made me think very much of my own relationship, how suddenly feelings can grow. Hermione was quite simply, perfectly written.

I thoroughly enjoyed every single word and I’m gutted that’s it’s finished. This story has reignited my love for the Harry Potter universe, and has given me a new love for this type of story. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. I hope this review finds you, so that you know, even after all this time, your work is still amazing people.
1,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »