Reviews for Fate Has Its Ways
fantasia-49 chapter 41 . 4/26
I have only one thing to say. Oh my gid. It was absolutely incredible. I have loved it till the end. I love the idea that hermione and draco was fated to be together.
You are amazing.
potterhead94 chapter 40 . 4/15
I stumbled across your fanfiction yesterday and I hope you do read this. I finished your story in 2 days! And you took 11 months to write it! I cannot imagine the wait all the readers have to go through while waiting for you to post a new chapter. I'm thankful I didn't have to go through that. Instead what I went through was that I cannot pull myself away from your story. At the end of every chapter made me want to read more, to find out more, to hope.
You really had an amazing plot back there. I'm a fan of your writing. Definitely will be reading more of your you for an amazing story. Absolutely loved it!
potterhead94 chapter 21 . 4/14
Hi there, I have been reading your fanfiction for 3 hours continously. It is amazing! I absolutely loved the plot. I must say I'm vey attracted by the amazing plot. What a page turner! I didn't review at the end of every chapter but if I do it'd be nothing but praises!
Amazing story! One of the best pieces of fanfic writing I have ever seen! I'm writing my own dramione/romione and I can take a few pointers!
thefrizzycurlyblonde chapter 1 . 3/31
So far I'm really enjoying this... I probably shouldn't be reading this late though, because when I read the part about Hermione being a beacon of hope, I thought it said bacon of hope. I guess that is the best kind of bacon there is... Hopeful Bacon.
Hailey chapter 4 . 3/24
HOW COULD YOU? YOU CAN'T JUST END THERE! THAT'S ABSURD! (SNAPE VOICE) I LITERALLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR AND SCREAMED INTO MY HARRY POTTER PILLOW! MY MOM NOW IS CALLING THE INSANE ASYLUM AND RENTING ME A ROOM! NOT OKAY!

Really good Chapter though...
Hailey chapter 2 . 3/24
Draco knows why he cries over Hermione, he's just afraid of the consequences of his feelings! I love this already!
That was such a fantastic story! The characters, the details, how everything related to everything else. Wow. I'm blown away. Thank you so much! That was worth it :)
AWWWWW
This was beautifully written
That was kick ass!
YES DRACO
Awww Hermione defending Draco 3
OMG I should've known! You were dropping hints all along...
Harry get your head out of your ass
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »