Reviews for Remember Who You Are
Tora chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Mooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr! It's so good it hurts! Please make Kevin find out! Which would, in turn, set of a chain reaction.

.:Tora:.
Kushina98 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Yaaayyyyy, another Tarsus survivor! Actually, that's probably not a yay moment, but still. :) This chappie was very nice! :) I like angsty!Jim. :) i don't know what that says about me but I do. ;)
kushina :)
FyreFlyte chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Yay, chapter two! Thanks for the shout-out, by the way. :) I like this story. Poor Jim...he's stuck between wanting to ignore Tarsus and wanting to acknowledge it/find some closure. We all know he'd like to ignore it, but...well...he's Jim Kirk. Of course what he wants to happen isn't actually going to happen. :P
The part about Ella is so sad. :(

Keep Writing!
FyreFlyte :)

PS - Love the title. And Sound the Bugle!
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I read your first chapter after coming back from my summer job, hence the alert/favorite but no review. Not only is your story looking very promising, but you are also a reminder that I should get on my own stories.

Also having a kindred spirit with parents against to many hours of computer is a bonus.

Can't wait to read your new chapters (take your time in posting if the chapters can be longer. lol)
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
...Jim's plan is going to hell in just a few hours... everything else would be a miracle when it comes to Jim and his luck.
Waiting for more!
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great start! I was late to jump on the bandwagon too but was hooked. At least you'll only have to wait a little less than a year for the next movie!

Update soon, I like this story so far.
Aguna chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I find it rather intressting that for once Kevin doesn't recogince Jim :)
Very good story so far :)
Emberka-2012 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Good start. It will be interesting to find out what's next.
Kushina98 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yaayyyyy, a newcomer to Star Trek fanfiction! :) I got hooked because of the movie, too! Did you know the sequel is coming out May 17 of next year? Yup. :) Okay, anyway, very good story, a few grammar mistakes at the end, but very good. Keep up the good work!
Kushina ;)
Aneeta Potter chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Interesting start, looking forward to more :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8