Reviews for Valentine Sweethearts
NessaCupCakeChan chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love this! It's sooo cute! & this is one of my favorite "crack" pairings lol!
Moonbeam chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Do you realize how few Kaiba/Bakura fics there are? Ttey're my favorite! Please write more, I beg of you!
Coffinspire chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
-gasp- Aww, how cute Great job D

Kurama's Oni: - I don't think that I reviewed before so I'll just do it with Nana! I agree with her. -
ZodIaCCaT chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg that's was so kawaii! E!_
TMOH chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Aw...Wai! I'm not the only one who likes this pairing after all...
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
i liked it
Settou Kaiiba chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Aww. This is cute! More Seto/Ryou!
yeaka chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
yay! i found another ryou/seto story! _ please continue, i liked the writing style, very well done!
CalicaBakura chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
**raves** YAY! I just recently got into Seto/Ryou, and I thank you for pushing it even more into my mind. Arigato!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
That was beautiful i hope theres a sequel soon becausethat story was _
fani90 chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
cute!
Beautiful Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Awww! That was so cute! And Seto gave Ryou a bunny! Too cute! :) Great story!
Darkness Rising chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
I thought it would've ended in a lemon..but oh well! Stupid voices in my head...Teling me about crap, and how I'm such a baka because I think about reading fanfics throughout the entire schoolday and such..._;;

Shimatta, I'm not a baka! Um, anyway I think your Seto/Ryou fanfics are totally kawaii!
Kaiba-lover chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Aww. Valentine's Day. The day of hell to me. Loved the fic! I like bunnies too, and Ryou would look so cute hugging one with a small blush on his face. It's makes me blush just thinking about it. _
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
That was so cute. Please make more! Make a sequel or something! What if the yugi and the other's find out. What will happen? That would be so cool. I love your writing.