Reviews for The Reaping
LadyMartel4000 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Interesting so far, please update soon!
Darkech15 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Hurry up and update! When will Sakura meet Sasuke? Or...is Sakura still alive or just her body? I hope you elaborate on that a bit more in the next chapter.
AlwaysFaithful16 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Still so sad...TT Sai is an asshole. I really kind of like Ino in the show but in this she deserves to die. I understand her reasoning,jealousy is a bad thing but come on! To kill someone? Geez. Update soon please _
SweetIcecream chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Awesome! I do like this chapter better than the last though. Update soon.
Ketsurui15 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
hey! i really like where this is going! but 1 question...Is Sakura still alive i mean in the summary you said "Which come to find out, is still alive"...Please update soon!
SasusakuIslovelyy chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
wow! nice chapter:) when is sakura going to meet sasuke?
Nuria Sato chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Please UPDATE this soon! Its so good and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon I'd like to see what happens. Especially in how Sasuke helps her get revenge I think I'll enjoy reading that!
Bastard its what he gets for what he did! I am curious though what will happen to Ino!?
And you know what even though I kinda like Ino a little bit I think she deserves to die in this fic!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Chapter two is a lot better than the first. It's more fluid and clear. It's also more dramatic in its details.
black jack chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
. Oh no...naruto xp so sad. But the summary looks really good. I hope you update really soon and don't drop this!
gurl chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
DX Nooo naruto! TT
anon chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow so sad T 3 T
The Last Rose to Fall chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
wow. this sounds really good :) i absolutely love your descriptions! update soon please!

thanx,
The Last Rose To Fall
Stalker chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
UPDATE SOON! TT I need more.
jajajinx chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
nice fic. C:
Ebony kissdrop chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
O Wow oh wow. This is sooo sad. But it sounds pretty interesting by the summary. Please continue.