Reviews for Name Confused
AnonymousBooklover55 chapter 110 . 2/22
This is a highly interesting concept. To be honest, I didn't even notice the rating until after I read everything that you have published on this so far. I have mixed feelings about this, but I can't wait to see what comes next.
You are an amazing writer, this fanfic is one of my all-time faves, this is my 2nd time rereading it and will not be the last! Looking forward to next update!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 3 . 1/19
The chapters are a bit short, snippets more than anything. I get that this seems to be the style of this story but it definitely leaves me wishing for a more substantial plot. Maybe there will be one down the road.

-Zetsumei
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 1/19
Aside from switching from past tense to present tense near the end of the chapter, the writing's not bad.

-Zetsumei
AutumnWolf90 chapter 110 . 1/8
this was freaking awesome. I hade to read it all in one go could not stop for anything. I hope that you update soon this is the best thing I read in sherlock cross so far
Akane Shinigami chapter 110 . 1/7
Absolutely amazing story so far! I love the relationships between Sherlock and Mycroft, and Harry and Mycroft!
Great job! :D
Narcissss chapter 110 . 1/3
L'une des meilleures fic qu'il m'ait été donné de lire sur ce site ! Merci ! elle a tout ce que je cherche : le secret de la magie est protégé de façon appropriée, une relation Mycroft/Harry géniale avec un Harry suffisamment âgé pour que ça ne soit pas gênant... parlons de Harry, son caractère est fantastique !
et j'apprécie qu'il soit le seul présent (ou presque) en tant que sorcier.
bref, à très très vite pour la suite, s'il te plaîtttttt!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 110 . 12/14/2016
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
EdoLevy chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
I kinda want another chapter with the singing/humming and mycroft being gooey [as gooey as a Holmes can be anyways] about it.
EdoLevy chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
starting in my fourth time through this story. found it only a week or two ago. very well written and funny. I deeply enjoy this. keep up the amazing work!
Scalaiah chapter 110 . 11/17/2016
Awesome!
I am too lazy for more...

bye Scalaiah
mistmagic100 chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
elves . . . elves . . . I'm really hoping that that was a reference to valinor from lotr
MakerOfMayhem004 chapter 110 . 10/31/2016
please update
L'hermine bretonne chapter 110 . 10/26/2016
please don't make any disaster happen in Lyon, my sister lives there ...I am in love with your story, please continue !
LoireLoa chapter 110 . 10/14/2016
I forgot how amusing this is. Oh Harry, relationship issues already?
2,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »