Reviews for Finding Peace
ivy chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
Your story is awesome! Keep going I really want to see what happens next!
Katniss 17 chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Please update soon
It's an excellent storyline please continue
Skatious chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Hmmmm short but kind of satisfying :) I just wanted some katniss too
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
awsome work!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Oh my god... Girl! That killed me! I was literally dying. It's 00:21 and I thought I'd wasted half my night (well... an hour or two) fangirling like a professional and becoming totally obsessed with a story that wasn't going to be finished!

Please update soon - for the sake of my sanity! ;)

Just try to lessen the 'theres' instead of 'theirs' and the 'squid' instead of 'squad'. (that second one had me laughing though, to be honest!) Check your grammar and spelling and this would be even better!

Update soon before I start getting withdrawal symptoms. C:

C
Not as good as the last chapter. Some typos and I think Cinna would have been prepared for Gale to ask why he could trust him rather than being shocked. But this is still really good. Thanks for supplying my late night reading by the way. You're helping out an insomniac here.C chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Oops. I typed that in the wrong box. I don't know if this is going to work now. -.-
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Freaking hell! I cannot begin to explain how good that was. I never agreed with the actual ending of THG and never really liked SC's writing style (so what am I doing on THG fanfiction?! -facepalm- What is my life?) but this is beautiful and how I always wished things would turn out. (Totally hated Peeta/Katniss.) Your writing is really good, much better than a lot of the other stories here. And kid, if you wrote a book, I would so totally buy it. No joke. I don't normally review. (I'm a lurker. .)
C
TowerOfEnvelopes chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
Was that Foxface, Thresh, and Marvel at the end of Chapter 15
Guest chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Fjisjdjicbuicbqucdcbabuhdnix wux
Yay Katniss is alive! Plz update soon:)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/28/2013