Reviews for Fata Morgana, The Grand Illusion
horoscopesarelies chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
WOW, this fic is truly truly breathtaking! I love your writing style so much, the way you tell the story in fragments, all the tension and electricity between our witch and warlock is so palpable and I can picture everything vividly in my head as I read along, and you just nail all the little details as well. "maybe I could just let you hang", him thinking about her during council, her bare knee poking out, "i couldn't resist (i laughed so hard at that), she knew he was Emrys all along, poetic justice indeed! That ending is heartbreaking and so so beautiful, and honestly this was SUCH A DELIGHT to read, thank you so much for writing it, absolutely loved it from start to finish! _
MeiPhantomhive chapter 1 . 10/11/2014 hit the spot.
EruditeMeTonight chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
WOOOOOOOW just WOW! That was bloody Amazing and Fantastic and just outright Brilliant!
Thanks so SO much for sharing!
Jo chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was awesome! I absolutely loved it! U r an amazing writer. This was a great one-shot but the mergana shipper in me wants more, lol! This would be an amazing story, lol! I'll just satisfy myself with ure other stories, hahahaha. Again, amazing work, absolutely loved it!
blackrosevirus chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
that was beautiful!
4 mergana chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That was great,it made me sad.
Aeliea chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
"He wants to take her to the green and mossy fields, far from man-made towers or hills. A place where battle cries have never watered the shores. He'd take her by the hand and say their wows* in Old Tongue, before the Gods of Old, the passing breeze their only witness. If he could."
kessilover chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
you are Evil but it's a great story..
Excellent job ...
Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love this, it's well written and the characters have more depth to them in this story than they do in the actual show. I like how it isn't a redemption story, to quote Katie Mcgrath: Morgana doesn't need redemption.
Tawny chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awesome, for some reason I LOVE this pairing!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I completely loved it, I have no idea why you don't already have tons of reviews!
Luxorien chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Not a pairing I usually read, but this was so wonderful that the pairing hardly matters. I loved the fractured narrative and the mystery of Morgana's intentions and the implication that Morgause didn't bring Morgana back exactly as she was (what a fascinating concept!). Even though the situations were pretty far removed from what we've seen on the show, you illustrated them with a vivacity and eloquence that made them plausible and captivating. I enjoyed this.
Naisa chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was a really good story, I can see this possibly happening in the series - Morgana returning, asking for forgiveness, Arthur and Gwen suspicious but welcome her, and the Mergana is an added bonus :) I liked how you ended it as well, it was very sweet, and doesn't say that she's become good, but there's a chance that she might be, which I think I like :)
Duchess Emma chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow, so heartbreaking and absolutely beautiful, particularly the conclusion. I was really moved by the entire story, the erotic play between Merlin and Morgana was as dangerous as it was seductive. Lovely story, one of the best I've read in a while.
PureLightHealer chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love the way you wrote this! It had a subtle sort of intensity about it, which I thought made it quite a fascinating read! Merlin and Morgana each had this sort of menacing but subtly seductive pull to them that it was really easy to get drawn in as a reader!

Well done!