Reviews for Your Rival Is Your Lover
Chad Ryan chapter 6 . 5/29
Good chapter
Chad Ryan chapter 5 . 5/29
Once again, SILVER THE HEDGEHOG x Sonic x Shadow! Sounds like a great idea right? Also, where do u live bro? I could help u with your comics. (Maybe we can have sex too... like sonic and shadow... ️️️️️️️️).
Chad Ryan chapter 4 . 5/29
Dude add Silver into the mix! That would be great! (I've only read one other fan fiction with Sonic, Shadow, and Silver all having sex at the same time)!
Chad Ryan chapter 3 . 5/29
AHH! (I didn't just cum but that's how good that angry sex was I had to moan to honor them cause i love them) lol I'm bi
Chad Ryan chapter 2 . 5/29
This is a really good fan fiction! Keep up the good work!
L
Chad Ryan chapter 1 . 5/29
Mmm... really sexy so far and yes u do have spelling/ grammar mistakes
Godess of Angels and Life chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
I love this fanfic! To me, while I read this, it seemed that you put all of your feelings, emotions, heart and your soul into making this! And, I really must say, that you have a very good writing talent in my book! I hope you come up with an amazing new chapter for this fanfic!

A SPECTACULAR WRITER MADE THIS AWESOME FANFIC!
I'll check it twice every week for any new updates! EEK! ;)
Godess of Angels and Life chapter 18 . 11/23/2016
The sad part with Silver and Mephiles was making me cry! But, I'm going to keep reading. It might get better, right?
Secretive Owl chapter 21 . 3/30/2016
this is awsome wow i feel like im gonna die of bood lose because iv got the worst nose bleed ever...JK ;)
Secretive Owl chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
it did to me TT
Anonymous chapter 20 . 3/16/2016
You should keep updating this fanfiction... I know it isn't me to write reviews, but I really like this fanfic, and deeply believe you should continue. It has been about 3 years since the last update (from what I remember) and i want this story to have an ending atleast. That's all I have to say! Thanks for listening! ;D
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Sonadow 4 ever!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Is it bad that at the begining of chapter three i can just see eggman seeing sonic and going: is that cum in his butt?
l chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
Y tals y?
I cant tell you chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Angry sex? Is that posible?