Reviews for Kittenhood Crush
Musical cake chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Still, it's too human, 'into my arms' quit. It doesn't sound like theyre cats, it sounds Ike they're humans in a junkyard.
Musical cake chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I think you made this seem too Human-like. When I saw cats, I never got the impression that they had toilets.
Musical cake chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
But I like Jerrie better.
Musical cake chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Dude, this is deep stuff.
Musical cake chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I think so. But my favorite is Mister Mistoffelees, and Macavity.
Musical cake chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This story is really great.
Cocobutterrox chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
:) :) :)
I'm SLIGHTLY mad that you made this so short (haha not really xD xD) but I'm really looking forward to the sequel (THERE BETTER BE ONE :D :D) hehe. But even though it was rather short, I still really liked the ending! :) I'm so sad that this is over :( But I'm happy for Chartara. Oooooh PLEASE publish that sequel/prequel thing you talked about in the A/N. PLEASE. NOW...PLEASE. :D :D :D I can't wait for it!
Cocobutterrox chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
o_O That's...creepy...Talking to her stuffed animals? As if they were alive? ...Uh...

Awwww :( :( :(

GRAWR. STUPID REED AND HIS STUPID HENCHCATS AND THEIR STUPID THINGS. STUPID. MEH...MEH.

That ending was so cute! :) Chartara is such a strong queen, being able to return to her normal, bubbly self even after those incidents. But I fear that she's still not over it :( Please update soon! I must know what happens to Chartara and her family! And Reed-he needs to get his comeuppance...Ha...fancing words...ha...*cough* Anyway, update soon! :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Omec wait...I think I know what's going on o_O

Haha...Ovahad with an accent...teehee...

OMEC NO I WAS RIGHT. Which is usually a good thing...BUT NOT IN THIS CASE. OH GOSH IF FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER! *bawls*

Awww I really hope Chartara gets better soon! :( Great chapter! :D
Anony mouse101 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
I love this story! It's great! You do a better blend of happiness and sadness then many other writers whose stories I've read. Keep up the good work! You rock!
Tantomile Forever chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
This is a really good story :) Hope you do update it.

Aliyah is a great OC, And I like her with Tugger :D

Also I really like the sweet moments you have throughout the story,

I feel sorry for Chartara. How Can Reed just kidnap her, then teach her how to kill other cats. :(

And Again, I really hope you update it :) :)
Cocobutterrox chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
Awww! This family reunion is so sweet :)

AGH! That's so sad! :0 Poor Chartara, she was just like a henchcat...Reed would not want to meet me in a dark alley O_0

...Hm, I don't want to sound jerkish or anything, or sound like a know-it-all (because I'm not; I've never owned cats before in my life), or sound like I'm taking things to literally/seriously, but when you said that Chartara was two months old, isn't that equivalant to a 2-3 year old human child? It seems a bit strange that a two and a half year old would be doing stuff like that. I would think she would be around eight months old or something, but this is your story, and I'm good with whatever you decide to do! :) :) heehee.

Wow...it must really stink to be told that everyone that you were dead o_O I would be like, totally depressed. But I hope Chartara stays strong and gets through this :) Kind of reminds me of the Hunger Games, like, how after coming out of the arena, your life has been forever changed...and stuff. Or maybe just general PTSD. I'm going to stop rambling now ;)

Is it bad that I started cheering when Tugger killed Reed...? Oh well. I mean...he was pretty darn mean :p hehe.

Ahhaha I still can't get over the fact that Ovahad has a Cockney accent...haha xD

Ha! I love that last line ;) I hope there will be more chapters! Maybe at least an epilogue or something :) :) And thank you very much for the mention! Your story is a pleasure to read! :) Update soon :D :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Oh my gosh! Best chapter yet! :D :D Reed is such a jerk :/ And Lon is awesome. Most definitely. I hope Reed doesn't hurt him :( But I really do love Reed's characterizations. He sounds exactly like someone who was raised by Macavity XD haha.
Let's hope Tugger and Aliyah are able to escape with Chartara! On to the next chapter!
Cocobutterrox chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Yikes sorry for the late review! :0

Ahhaha aw Chartara's so cute :D

Oh, um, in this sentence: "She was jumping around in a shallow part of the creek with her sisters." I thought Chartara was an only kitten...? Or am I thinking about something else...XD hehe.

Eeeks! I had a mini freakout when you described the scene of the crime!

Awwww poor Charta! :( She's so cute and innocent!

ACK! I can't believe he told Chartara that! That's so sad :( So is the tabby (Reed, I'm guessing?) going to be taking care of Chartara and pretend to be her father?

Oooh, I love this sentence: "and Chartara found herself swallowed up in the darkness again." :D

NO! I wish they wouldn't give up! They should look in Macavity's warehouse, if they didn't already. Or if that's even where they are.

I love the ending of this chapter, even if it was sad. I like the way you described all the emotions :) I must read on!
eld mcm chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Woah, that sure is a lot of drama! In soooo little time! I can't wait to see what happens next!

To Tugger:*in deep voice, imitating Genie* Alright, Sparky, here's the deal: if you wanna court the little lady you gotta be a straight shooter, do you got it? Tell. Her. The. TRUUUUTH!