Reviews for Santana's Request: Finn's Time
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
i just want to know what kind of jobs brittany and santana have and how often do they talk to everyone else? also what's going on with quinn, are she and santana still close?
The-HeYa-Couch-Sees-All chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
I kind of want to see how Santana and Brittany got together in the original, please write mOre soon!
The-HeYa-Couch-Sees-All chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Why did I have to cry! I hate Finn but I cried! So fracking much! My parents thought I was crazy, I was holding my iPod and crying for no reason.
The-HeYa-Couch-Sees-All chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I love it! Please please update soon!
KeegSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You really have a way with words! I don't know how you do it, but I can't help but like everything you write!
That said, more about the chapter's content... "Once a coward, always a coward" as the saying goes... This applies to Finn! He's always taken "coward lane" and even in the way he died, that never changed. When I read the last chapter of Santana's request, I thought that maybe he got killed in some war or something people would deem "heroic". I think I was naïve, but -and I know that's really mean and heartless (wait who said I had a heart?) to say this- that's a very "Finn-esque" way to go, just off himself like he did because he got drunk like the stupid arse he is/was.
I'd love to read more, not that I like funerals and anything to do with death (I had my fair share of loved ones gone in difficult circumstances to last me three lifetimes), but I just can't get enough of the Santana's Request verse
plimzwibble chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love it! Also so glad San and britt ended up together!
The-HeYa-Couch-Sees-All chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I happy your writing things related to the main story, I love it and hope you write more soon:)
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i figured he died in battle. suicide was a bit of a twist.