Reviews for The Last Place a Man Looks
MandereLee chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Yay, I got the alert for this in my mail, and I got so excited. Omg, this was so sweet and funny! I really love how you get humour across in your writing! It's so refreshing. And humour is definitely a lot harder to write. Really, I started laughing as soon as I hit the second line, with the whole "Never stay where you belong" bit. It's so Josef to be so sarcastically funny like that. And aww, Nico is such a sweetheart. I love how Eli was being his usual annoying self. Everyone was so in character, I can definitely imagine this happening for real.
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
LOVE! another please? have you read Sprit's End yet? you should read it, and then do a fanfic on their relationship from THAT book :D
slsgirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
So cute!
MandereLee chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Aww, what a delight! After 10 hours of school, this was definitely a treat. D I remember we were talking about whether Eli had any clue about Nico's crush on Josef, just because he was so mean in SE. As it turns out, he's a lot more observant than I thought he was. XD I hope he got a kick out of the "interesting" development with his friends. He certainly didn't get a lot of time to sit back and relax.
MandereLee chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You know I think this is brilliant! _ I haven't changed my mind. I look forward to seeing which other of your little blurbs you'll upload. (Or maybe a new one?)