Reviews for The Last Place a Man Looks
1221bookworm chapter 5 . 1/7
Sweet missing scene from the end of the series. Great work!
Manderelee chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in, but I got a notification for this chapter today, and I was so excited to read this! This is a part of the story that I really wished we got to see in the books - but then again, I guess it's good that we didn't so that we can write fanfiction about it. I remember being really sad that Nico didn't turn human, so the ending was really bittersweet for me, but now that I've more or less accepted it, looking back at the ending I find it very satisfying. I find their conversation here so realistic and in character. JoNico would probably never get around to saying those three words, at least not any time soon, but what they say here is just as good, just as loving and caring.

Thanks for this little piece! I'm happy that you found it in your hard drive!
MandereLee chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Yay, I got the alert for this in my mail, and I got so excited. Omg, this was so sweet and funny! I really love how you get humour across in your writing! It's so refreshing. And humour is definitely a lot harder to write. Really, I started laughing as soon as I hit the second line, with the whole "Never stay where you belong" bit. It's so Josef to be so sarcastically funny like that. And aww, Nico is such a sweetheart. I love how Eli was being his usual annoying self. Everyone was so in character, I can definitely imagine this happening for real.
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
LOVE! another please? have you read Sprit's End yet? you should read it, and then do a fanfic on their relationship from THAT book :D
slsgirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
So cute!
MandereLee chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Aww, what a delight! After 10 hours of school, this was definitely a treat. D I remember we were talking about whether Eli had any clue about Nico's crush on Josef, just because he was so mean in SE. As it turns out, he's a lot more observant than I thought he was. XD I hope he got a kick out of the "interesting" development with his friends. He certainly didn't get a lot of time to sit back and relax.
MandereLee chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You know I think this is brilliant! _ I haven't changed my mind. I look forward to seeing which other of your little blurbs you'll upload. (Or maybe a new one?)