Reviews for the mirror that drives men mad
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh My GOODNESS! SO GOOOD!

-sneezingpanda12345
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
My goodness... This is incredible. I don't think I fully understood it the first time I read it, although I still loved it because it's so unique. But this... I love this. It blows me away every time. I love the syntax and punctuation use, and the poetic free-verse. The way you use symbols to enhance and give further meaning to the words is so cool and engaging. It's like a work of art.
The structure is fantastic, and I love the focus on four separate characters. Love love love. I wonder if any HP characters would fit the first two. It's made me think, but I haven't come up with any that really fit.
Anyway, I obviously love and am impressed with this enigma of a poem. :) It's fantastic. I find new gems in it with each read. Thank you. :)
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awww... last one was horribly sad. :(
Speeder9319 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Poor george... I love the way this is written :D
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
didn't really get who the first two were, but even so, beautiful. And the ending, vbskvdjbl fbhksdbxk OMG, LOVE IT!
melodxes chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was amazing, so very insightful.
walcrehtyls chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my gosh. The last lines are EPIC. You are amazing. Off to read more of you work :)
congratsyou'vegrownasoul chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is amazing. I cried. Freeverse is actually an incredible form of writing. I must try it sometime. This is one of the best I've read.
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
"tragic men never can look further than their hearts"
So beautifaul, that line, so true
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Second time I've read it
AND OMG I JUST REALISED THE MEANING OF
"Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyton woshi,
but it's really the same thing,
isn't it?"
AHHHHHHHHH /MINDBLOWN/ you, ma'am are a blood s.

Idk, I though the sequence of characters as Remus, Peter, Sev and Georgie.
Remus because of the line: "but you haven't eaten in days, and those beautiful blue eyes only hide the ((shadows)) underneath."
And Peter cuz, well, he wanted glory, innit?

yeah, just sharing my thoughts haha really loved this toooooo omg another fave of yours tgt with Shine, Order of Merlin, First Class, Dead and Wise men [gosh, that's a lot!] HAHA

jic you dk it yet, I LOVE YOUR WORK. THANK YOU FOR SUCH BEAUTIFUL PIECES!
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I find that whenever I read your poems/stories I am at a loss for adjectives to use to describe your pieces. Yes, I do find them that good. Severus Snape has led a tragic life, and maybe 'tragic men don't like happy endings' is true but one way or another Severus Snape had that small glimmer of happiness when he died, seeing Lily's eyes for one last time. George must have had the hardest blow of all, to have you other half, a half of you, die. It would drive any man mad. Keep updating
DarkPrincess128 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Is it possible to marry a poem? This made me want to sit in front of the Mirror for the rest of my life. /sigh./ And it made me feel like a very conservative poet. Awesome job!
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh my- you've blown me away. This is amazing.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That last line, the gred&-, that nearly killed me. This was sooo good!
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loves the second part. About the unknown wizard who fell fr fortune it was just so incredibly amazing. What Severus saw made me so sad, he's my favourite character. Loved everything as always.. :)