Reviews for Audrey Potter's Prelude
Littlecosma001 chapter 17 . 7/28
There are a few moments im hoping to see here from other's point of views :) like fred when Audrey finds out about malfoy's engagement, or snape when they run away on the night that Dumbledore dies, or even from that snatcher from all those weeks that audrey tested potions on him. This is magnificent and I hope you add more moments soon, it's always interesting to see things from a different perspective :)
Littlecosma001 chapter 8 . 7/27
A few tears actually escaped from my eyes at that last line!
katiejeanrose chapter 2 . 4/1
I love this chapter! It’s hilarious.
Stephanie chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
Patiently (not really) waiting for an update!
Excited person chapter 17 . 7/17/2017
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG U UPDATED! Srsly tho u ok? It's been a while...
kuppcake chapter 17 . 7/5/2017
Love the flashbacks! Great chapter!
Erysima chapter 17 . 6/9/2017
*much screaming* You totally made my month by updating this! Just finished a rough exam week and was thinking about rereading GEM. Then I got the notice for this update! (Though I ended up having to wait until after I caught up on errands/chores before I started.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!
Leia1998 chapter 17 . 5/30/2017
Excellent job, it's great (and also sad at the same time) to see you expose the Dursleys for what they are, abusers.

I haven't read the books in a while so, forgive me if I'm mistaken but Harry being abused by his relatives only seemed to be mentioned at a passing glance, and never looked into further. And abuse works as a 'this is what it is' narrative form for Audrey, because she is unapologetically blunt with whatever situation she is in. Also, this is a more mature POV character, as well as the tone of the story being for older readers.

It's good that you wanted to 'stretch your legs' again, and walk around in Audrey's skin after that hiatus. It must be an enormous task to go back through all your foreshadowing, subplots and all the little nuggets of hints to the rest of the story you gave to readers. But I'm cheering you on the whole way through!

This, tying with Eleanor from the Ravame's Bane trilogy, is my favourite OC centric fanfiction ever. I'm most interested in her sibling bond with Harry, as well as her student-mentor one with Snape. Of course, there are a million other familial, friendship or romantic relationships I love to read between Audrey and the other characters, the scope you've gone through to make her an active, strong but also vulnerable character is so fantastic. What I enjoy is that, just like Eleanor she's badass but vulnerable and humane.
jenni12121 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
WELCOME BACK 3 hope everything that was causing you problems has been solved and you're doing good now. I've been waiting years for an update and I missed this story so much. Take your time with your updates and writing, so that it's still just as good as it always will be. I can wait a little longer and so can everyone else. It's just so good to have you and Audrey and this story back. Lots of love to one of my all time favorite author and her amazing story, can't wait for the next update 3 3 3
Pancakestack chapter 17 . 5/26/2017
So happy you decided to start writing again! I get it that personal affairs come first. Last month I decided to check your twitter bc what the heck and you had tweeted about how you were going to get back into the story and I couldn't believe it. Looking forward to your next update on either story 3
Annette chapter 17 . 5/25/2017
I'm so happy you're back THANK YOU
theeejupiter chapter 17 . 5/23/2017
Oh how i missed audrey!
corazon11heart11 chapter 17 . 5/22/2017
Welcome back!
HopefulSlytherinDemigod chapter 17 . 5/22/2017
I've been hoping for a new update for a while and how weird is it that the other day when I go to redownload codex reader I get a notification for an Audrey Potter update?! XD I'm so glad you're keeping the story going and hope you're doing okay. I can take a hiatus for a fantastic story but I just hope whatever your reasons for taking a break are alright now. Always feel free to message me, you dont have to tell me what's been happening I just hope you've got someone to talk to and I'm happy to be someone you can chat to if you need it 3 sending love 3
Sofia592 chapter 17 . 5/22/2017
WOW. To tell you the truth, I was completely amazed. After such a long hiatus, you still seem to be really into the story and know exactly what you're doing. I know that I would never be able to remember the storyline by this point, nevermind all the characterisation and everything. Really glad you picked the story up again!