Reviews for Nostalgia
bagpipelover chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Though on the surface, it seemed like Anne-Britt and Kurt were the more likely romantic pairing, I always (for reasons unknown even to myself) thought that Anne-Britt and Magnus were more likely. Glad to see that someone else thinks the same.
Hope you update soon!
UnifiedNations chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ummmmm, I was wondering if you'd be updating this anytime soon? As I really like Anne-Britt/Magnus and this is the only fanfiction with the pairing and I really like this
whatcatydidnext chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This good, the coldness she feels, the way she sees Magnus's vanity, its so right. Are you going on with it?
Sock Fiend chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This first chapter caught my interest. I like how you've characterized Anne-Britt so far, just so hollow and cynical and the tone of your writing goes along with this perfectly- so dark and grim, even something as innocent as snow falling comes off as eery. Their team is exposed to the worst parts of humanity on a daily basis and she's just so past it now. I love the idea of her having a secret affair with Magnus, because you've made them such flawed characters in this and I feel like they're just using each other for sex but that's great because it just adds to the emptiness in the story. I think it would be interesting to see them trying to solve the murders, just to see how she interacts in potentially dangerous/suspenseful/twisted situations with someone she's sleeping with on the side (even though there isn't any real affection or love between them and she seems to resent or dislike him even).

That was way too long but I hope you continue with this! This start is really intriguing.
Mel chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh, damn. I would really love to read more of this. It's such an unforgiving way of looking at things - I would have put this outlook on Kurt, not Ann-Britt, but of course being left by your husband on top of working such a gruelling job would do that to someone. Ann-Britt's such a strong and optimistic character, it's great that you've shown this kind of thing can happen to anybody. Can't wait to see what she and Magnus get up to!
lokiworshipper13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love the beginning and would love a longer story! There needs to be more Magnus fics and I'd definitely continue reading! :)
Terra3434 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I think this is a nice start i would love a long version please. Don't give up on the story please update.