Reviews for More Than Words
Aralas Baggins chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Love it, update?
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
This is really good! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
CrazyBeaver chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Yay! I love how badass Benji is here. That was really awesome!
PeggsterLover chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Fantastic chapter! So worth the wait :D
BLAZIN.ICE chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Cool...pretty good.
PeggsterLover chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Eeeeeeeeeek! What a great chapter! And an amazing cliffhanger! xD please update soon!
PeggsterLover chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Wow! Poor Benji! Pendergast is so evil! I hope the team get there in time! Excellent chapter :) can't wait for more!
CrazyBeaver chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
BENJI! I love that he resists and fights. He's really tough. But that cliffhanger is evil! Please update soon!
I love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
"Well I'm very happy to disappoint you,sir," Benji glared defiantly at the old man.

Ah, I see what you did there! lol

Enjoying this very much.
CrazyBeaver chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Poor Benji! Hold on! Be strong!

"Well I'm very happy to disappoint you, sir," - wasn't that a reference to Hot Fuzz by any chance? ;) It made me so happy!

Thank you for the great chapter, I love it!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
I'm proud of Benji for standing up for himself! I'm kinda worried now though; you can't leave us on a cliffie like that! Update soon!
PeggsterLover chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Well first off, the fact that you have a Hot Fuzz reference in here makes me grin like an idiot xD and secondly, I love this chapter! Benji sticking up for himself like the BAMF he is and the others kicking arse! Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
CrazyBeaver chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Hey! Just wanted to say... I am not really into slash but I enjoy this story a lot! I am very intrigued about where you are taking this now... Poor Benji!
PeggsterLover chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Once again, lazy review but wow! This was great! My poor boy! And poor Brandt, he's really gonna beat himself up about not being able to stop them taking Benji. Can't wait to see what happens next!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
OMG what a rapist! Poor benji D ... Break him. I'm awful. I'm an awful person. Just ignore me. Update. I don't even know. Stop reading. Seriously just go while you still can. Update!