Reviews for Life After Death: The Shinigami Academy
Anonymous Fan chapter 5 . 3/15
Please update soon!...
Fox's Ace chapter 5 . 2/6
Hollow holes, that's what.
Scarease chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Great promise update soon.
Mayuzu chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Yay for an update! I almost forgot the plot of this story *lol* Cute Kazuma, hiding so that no girls able to grope him *lol*
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Just found this, what were the results of the polls and the final pairing?
mugetsudude chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Dr. ninthpixel is back!
great chapter!
lee chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
pairing ichigo and rukia
Damaio The End chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Really nice chapter! Glad to see this updated :)
NobodyEpic chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Oh my goodness gracious :P you's alive haha :D and to put it simply...I like it, I love it, I want some more of it xD the excitement for next chapter is unreal! I'll see ya next chappie! AdiĆ³s amigo
herseybarrules chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
lol i love the last bits "death is like bleach" lol funny very funny thumbs up to you since i love this story i hope that u can update it soon :D
FandomsUnited13 chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
YAS it updated. Wooooooo I love the whole plot of ichigo going to school but no one knowing it was him. Just yes. I love the way you have portrayed him even though he has lost his memories. Can't wait til the next chapter, hopefully it won't be a year. ;D i kid. I kid. I would wait another year for a chapter if need be.
Chick1966 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Sooner. He should be pissed and give them the lecture of their life but then forgives them. He should be powerful and get his fullbring outfit when he gets his memories back.
Sora Labyrinth chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! this story is really good! I really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2014