Reviews for Red Dwarf What If?
RimmerDuranPotter chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
This is awesome! It's such a believable alternate plot! I really enjoyed reading it :)
Susan Hilton chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
So, how is this different from the TV series? I remember Cat's wardrobe and the babies.
Susan Hilton chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
LOL The invasion of the smelly socks. Very funny. I will look forward to finding out what's in the drive room. Now please review one of my stories.
RD fan chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
So in your what if version Rimmer was sent into stasis along with Dave? That's quite an interesting twist! And they found the Cat and surely are going to get Kryton on board, too. It shall be nice to see what you're doing with the story and how much Rimmer's being alive might actually influence what's happening. Do go on.
Susan Hilton chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Well, it took a while, but chapter six is finally finished. I remember that Kryton was taking care of a couple of skeletons. If that was the case, he would not have a real conversation with them. Also, light years is two words. :-)
Susan Hilton chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
LOL. What fun! At least the cat is the same. Heaven only knows what Earth will be like in three million years. Good chapter. Short but sweet.
Susan Hilton chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Hi again. Sorry about last night. My computer froze up and I figured that since it was sundown on a Friday anyway, it was best to shut it down and give it a rest. Anyway, good job with this story so far.
Susan Hilton chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hi! It's been such a long time since I last saw Red Dwarf. I guess I will have to rent it from Net Flix. Anyhow...this looks interesting. Rimmer is the one with the "H" on his forehead, right? I'm currently working on the latest chapter of my newest creation "For Piotr's Sake". Check it out when you can and feel free to leave a comment.