Reviews for Glass Walls
Ryner510 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Wew you made Matt a mad man lol. But I also wonder who would give the gas from.
DigiConjurer chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Okay then.
Zero Slash One chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
The characterization is incredibly shoddy, literally to the point that they are Tai & Sora & Matt in name only.
Qinlongfei chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Personally this story is really not my cup of tea, because having the Digidestined act so OOC to the point where they try to kill each other due to a love triangle is really one of my huge pet peeve in the fandom.

For what it is... the emotion is done pretty well for a one shot. Sora's sense of loss, despair and wraith gets expressed really well in Taichi's death scene, and then she tries her best to avenge Taichi's death (and succeed) really shows she's not an useless dumbass in distress which fit her character. It'd be nice to get a little more response out of Takeru in the end consider his big brother just died.

Other than the story doesn't really go with my taste, and I think both Ken and Takeru could use a bit more emotion in the end (especially Takeru) I really don't have much criticism.
AspiringWriterGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Even though you don't seem a hundred percent happy with this story, I liked it :) I'm going to admit that I'm not normally a Taiora fan but this one was great! :)
thedexterfan chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Soooo darkk. I loved itttt
Ang91 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
how could it not be over? lol confused haha
Professor Pajamas chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is a very good hook, but I'm not really sure where this is supposed to go. They aren't really dead perhaps?