Reviews for The First Wish
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Well, seems legit. I feel bad for the Little One, though. Suffering lies ahead. Also, I like how she could communicate with Kyubey without actually speaking to him.
JenDav chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like that you used simple words to tell the story and the emphasis on curiosity and experimentation over tradition and fear. And the story left me wanting more (what happened next?) which is good.
Donna chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awesomely written.. Excited to read more by you :)
webidolchiu94 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I get it! Like Kubey had said before about if the Incubators had never came to Earth? So that's what she wished for!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow, interesting take on the beginning of the whole cycle. But if she was the first Magical Girl, does that mean there are no witches for her to fight? Hm, I wonder. Anyways, great job!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Beautiful
Painted Tiger chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Beauitful story, and a wonderful interpretation of the first wish. I love how you went into such fine detail in describing the spirits and the fire, but at the same time left out things like the girl's name, or exactly where/when the story took place. Marvelous work. :)
Merp chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Lovely, original twist! I am suprised that you came up with this! I will be waiting for more chapters!
nased0 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
And that's how humans discovered fire...
If not for Kyubey, humans would be still living in caves.
Very original fic, thanks for writing it.
Miss Bright chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow, that was lovely. I could see every single detail play out in my mind like a film. I love how you tied in the discovery of fire with the first wish, marking both the start of major human progress as well as the start of the Incubators' progress in combating entropy. Even more interestingly...both forms of progress come from harnessing newfound energy. Nice parallels.

The end left me thinking, regarding both your fic and canon...what was the exact incident that caused the Incubators to finally recognize human potential? Aside from the wish, how would the Incubators have first tried to communicate their terms of the contract? What were the Little One's duties like, seeing as there were no witches to fight and Grief Seeds to replenish her magic/Soul Gem with? Obviously I wouldn't be asking these questions if your story wasn't so plausible AND thought-provoking.

Favourited!