Reviews for Who's That Girl?
MissDoeProngsRose chapter 21 . 8/5/2018
I loved this...
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2018
Cunt be happy for your friend you drove her away
faymay chapter 21 . 2/4/2018
I really wanna cry! I got in this story and looook there's no update since 2004! *sob*
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
good story
AdventurousReader chapter 21 . 5/20/2016
Love love love what you've done so far. I can't wait until you update again... Which could be never T.T ... Updated 12 YEARS ago.. Sigh. I followed the story anyway! A girl can hope! Can't wait to see where you take this! 3
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
"Now, let us take a walk, as we did in the olden times!" Okay I laughed hard.
llCrystalll chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
I absolutely LOVE the new Serena. She has a backbone and she's living her life for herself. She's not mean unless pushed too far. She actually has ambition now. I love it! I hate Darien. I haven't read all the chapters posted, so I'm hoping this will not turn out to be a Darien/Serena fic! And, please update!
Yirna chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
God, it's been over a decade since this story was started... I remember anxiously waiting for updates-I think this was the first story I ever set to 'story alert' when the function was first released. What a flashback! Tommygirl, iMac, I remember when those were cool! Just thought I'd drop a line, haha!
Silver Millenium SD chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
I really like this fic please update you have a great plot! ( i really hope she is going to choose the scouts and Darien!)
rena4u chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
When will you update! I really want to read the rest of this story!
ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE 4EVER chapter 21 . 12/19/2011
Wow, this story is so...I can't a better word for it so I'm going to use AWEsome! I like your Serena better then her old-self.. I wonder what her second Destiny is with the Court? I hope Darien doesn't get back together with her. I like her with Theirry.

Can't wait to see what's next! Please continue this story, and happy Holidays to you!
rena4u chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
When will you update?
SailorHeart 01 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
I luv this story. Great story line. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 17 . 2/15/2011
Damn i was really hoping for Serena to get new friends without being under a well!
Shadowstreak chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
I love this Sailor Moon fic! In fact, it might be my favorite SM fanfic. Please, please, please keep writing and updating.

~Shadowstreak, formerly maddiebooks