Reviews for Soup's On
Mkayemolina chapter 65 . 5/5
Absolutely loved this story so many emotions. Thank you and great job.
Kaz the king chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
Aw poor baby
Kaz the king chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
BITCH! I FUCKING KNEW IT. I WAS GOING TO COMMENT THAT KABUTO DRUGGED HIM BUT I WAS LIKE NAH
Kaz the king chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NARUTO YOU PRECIOUS BEAN ILY
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 63 . 8/23/2016
Amazing story and this chapter was perfect.
inuyashamunkey chapter 64 . 8/15/2016
This has been a great story! i read it all in one night. and now i have to clean my room. which should only take an hour if i try. which i wont.
inuyashamunkey chapter 49 . 8/15/2016
oh noes
ahans1b chapter 63 . 8/14/2016
This is an insanely good story! You could easily make it a book if you changed the character names. A homeless Naruto is so sad to even think about but you ended up making it not to angsty. So thank you for that. Now I want to help out a homeless person lol. But anyway, great story with lots of humor, drama and hot sex scenes!
araclavie chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
100 years of community sentence?
smoleren chapter 65 . 6/20/2016
This is by far one if not the most favorite SasuNaruSasu fic I have ever read. I absolutely loved it and plan on reading more from you :)
aniellet chapter 62 . 5/5/2016
this is such a wonderful story! i cried at the train station scene! i just wanna hug those two! btw. i love that you separated the part where Naruto started living with Iruka through a sidefic. also, can I just say that I love the way you portrayed Juugo's parents! i wanna be like Aiko when i grow up! hahahha. anyway, i'm not really good with words but! thank you for this wonderful story!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 17 . 3/4/2016
Thank goodness Sasuke woke up to what an idiot he was being. Or rather, thank Naruto.
Lila Dunmare chapter 65 . 2/7/2016
loved it
Laraleecroft chapter 46 . 2/4/2016
oh god I loved this chapter! i'm actually tearing up a bit but its happy tears :) ! Well done .
Laraleecroft chapter 44 . 2/3/2016
hi this is coming late since I've only recently found your story. Sorry to hear about your parent passing away. I know how very painful it could be losing a loved family member I lost my brother on August 3rd 2015 6 months after and it still hurts like it was only yesterday

I was wondering why Sasuke just didn't leave in his note to Naruto that he was going to visit a friend at the hospital instead of saying that he was going to visit Itachi and then visit Itachi to erase the fact that he's hiding the true reason which is going to see Juugo.
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »