Reviews for Roka's Revenge
Hannah Cassidy chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
What will simba and the other lions do and will Tamba manage to kill simba and the other lion or will simba and the other lions be able to kill tamba?!
bearpaw chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
It is me again I was wondering how do you make chapters
jhilton0907 chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Awesome stories. I love all your stories, if you keep up the good work, you can be the next ThatPersonYouMightKnow. I love all of his stories. I hope to see more stories coming from you. Because of you and a few really good authors writing Lion King Fanfics, pretty soon, I will be doing some Lion King fanfics myself. If you ever need any help or ideas or suggestions, feel free to email me, my email is found in my bio. Good luck with your stories and I'll be happy to help you if you need any.
bearpaw chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hay I love all your story so far and I made me one how do you get to post it on here cuase I don't see my story
KaylaDestroyer chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Awesome chapter! I thought it might be Tamba! This isn't good; he's back to get his revenge and kill the cubs! I wonder what will happen in the next story? At least we're finally rid of Roka...Update soon! :D
Son of the Amazons chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good. Tamba being back can only mean trouble like you said. What will happen in this next storty, you sure know how to keep people guessing. Keep it up, can't wait to see the next story.
anonymous13 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Thank you. Yesterday was definitely fun, I can assure you. I also enjoyed the last chapter of this story! I didn't even think it would come tonight, so bravo! This was certainly one of the most exciting climaxes you have ever written, and the Lake Pride has been permanently disposed of. Roka is dead, and Tamba is back. I wonder if he will be in your next story, or if you will wait. I'm sure you have it all figured out, and I tremendously look forward to the next story!
snheetah chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Man what a cold lion. I understand why he wanted to get rid of Roka but come on, the kid is an evil cub but he's still just a cub. I really don't like Tamba...the character development I like, just not the evilness and cold heart that he has. The cubs better watch out for him. He seems more dangerous than Scar does. Can't wait for updates! :D
anonymous13 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Good to see another chapter for this story! Funny how I was gone for a couple of days to celebrate my birthday, the very day you posted this latest chapter! That first bit with Nala was quite hilarious, and the characters are well-written as always. The suspense certainly continues in regards to Roka, and to the mystery lion as well. (I know who he is, but to type his name would be a spoiler!) Looking forward to the final chapter!
Son of the Amazons chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Who is this mysterious lion. Uh oh, it looks like the cubs are in trouble, wonder how they will be getting out of this one. Update soon.
the-mysterious-other chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Glad to have you back! I can't wait to see what happens to Roka, unless he wins. Then the series would change dramatically. Anyway, good job.
snheetah chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Hey! Glad to see you update! As always, this chapter was awesome with some humor. Nala was so funny in the beginning. I don't blame her of wanting to throw up. At least her friends still trust her, even though she kissed him. Smart move Nala, way better to fool a guy with your femme fatale. Hmm, this mysterious lion that's out the get the cubs screams creeper to me, which by the way, I'm gonna have to say update soon! :D
KaylaDestroyer chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Awesome chapter! So Nala was able to escape Roka and freed Simba and the rest of them, yay! Although she really didn't enjoy the kissing (and I wouldn't either). Who is this mysterious lion? And what revenge does he want? Can't wait for chapter 6! :D
Son of the Amazons chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good at all. Hope the cubs have a trick up their sleeves, er fur to get out of this. keep going, it's getting interesting. Update soon.
the-mysterious-other chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I'd guess Tamba. It was both horrible and hilarious what you had Roka do to Kora's tail. Good chapter, can't wait to see how it's all resolved.