Reviews for Legends
xXSachixWakamuraXx chapter 1 . 9/15
Omgosh! I don't know why I am barely reading this! I'm addicted to it.
AdorableSkitty639 chapter 28 . 9/10
That was an amazing chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
Clara761 chapter 28 . 9/9
update as fast as possible its a really great story
NicoCat chapter 27 . 9/8
You should do a leader as a dragon or some mythical beast it would be class and then have may really badly ingured cause the hole may x drew thing is hilarious
AdorableSkitty639 chapter 27 . 8/28
I LOVE this chapter! I hope you update again soon!
NicoCat chapter 27 . 8/28
Thank you thank you Thank you sooooo much for updating I check every night to see if u update and please be fast er with the updates ;-) :-) :-D
Clara761 chapter 27 . 8/27
aaaahhh it was so short this chapter n do u still need any more characters for the villains?
Please don't get Max killed.. :(
Also, absolutely love your story! Keep it up! :D
NicoCat chapter 1 . 8/17
Best story ever but pleeeeeesaaaassseee update it pleeeeeeeaaaasssseee
Clara761 chapter 26 . 8/9
love this plzzzzzzszzzzzzzzzzzz update fastt seriously can't wait for the next chapter
AdorableSkitty639 chapter 26 . 8/1
Thank you so much for updating again! I love how frequently you've been updating recently! Keep up the good work!
Mr Giraffe man chapter 26 . 8/1
It's really good but get it done faster damn it ;-)
AdorableSkitty639 chapter 25 . 7/20
Thank you again so much for updating! As soon as I got the alert that it was updated I rushed onto Fanfiction to find this story again! I love this story so much! Thanks again Quilavamaster!
AdorableSkitty639 chapter 24 . 7/14
Thank you sooooo much for updating recently! It would be great if you could update again as soon as you could, but I completely understand if you are still planning it out. I can't wait till that last chapter, I have great hopes for it now! Thanks again!
Dawn is such a MARY Sue.