Reviews for Legends
This is an awesome story and i cant wait for the next chapter
Renchenchen chapter 18 . 2/3
I loved it so much! I'm currently new here on the website, and I'm a terribly writer with no imagination what-so-ever. All of the jokes are really funny and creative.
1 quick question that I hope you'll answer soon: On many fanfics I've heard on Pokemon shippings, why is Gary known as the perverted guy? I could never find the evidence for it on the anime... :/
Why is that?
TVprogramsfan chapter 18 . 1/24
This story gets more interesting every chapter :D
Can't wait for next chapter and the fighting game! X3
Uvenus chapter 18 . 1/24
(This is SapphireStarHikari btw.)

:O So good, I almost died when I found out this fanfic had been updated.

So yeah, hi? :/

Good work! - x
ikarishipper chapter 18 . 1/22
hey when will the next chapter be updated . i am waiting desperately for it
scarycool chapter 1 . 1/14
Cool start!
Is it okay if I used your plot? I'll make sure to mention you, (It's okay if don't want to)
I'm looking forward to your other stories:)
Katz Monster chapter 18 . 1/13
Haha! I like Gary's idea. It's reasonable for once. Nice work!
SugarBlasTer chapter 18 . 1/13
EEEEEEIIIIIIIHHHHHH! XD
Literally so beautiful I love this story!
guess who chapter 18 . 1/13
Luv this! How many chapters ru gonna do? Lov this but it needs some more shipping. Update soon!
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
. I DIDNT REVIEW ON CHAPTER 16 CUZ I FORGOT I RMEBER READING IT BUT GAHHHHH BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS AMZING I MEAN THAT FROZEN QUAKE AND ALL THISE CUTE NICKNAMES GAHHH! Another amazing chapter keep it up I love ya!:)
Skystar of the Ancients chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
YAYAYAYAY new chapter!
SapphireStarHikari chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Oh. My. Arceus. O-O Is dis an update? A real update?! :D *Throws laptop at wall from sudden rush of happiness* My life has been replenished! Thank fanfiction for this almighty chapter *O* x
OfInkNRoses chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
OH HELL NO! GRAY'S MINE! NUH UH BACK OFF GIRLY! and nice chapter o: I practically jumped when I saw that you updated. TODAY IS OFFICIALLY MY DAY. 3 OF MY FAVORITE STORIES UPDATED. c:
Guest chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Haha! No I don't hate you, nor do I blame you for the long wait.

Amazing chappie by the way! Nice combo ideas, especially the shadow clones, and those bloodhounds were AWESOME! Can't wait for the next one!
awolflover2 chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
OMG I LOVE FAIRY TAIL! IT IS SO GOOD! I've only seen the English dub episodes, but I'll (probably) get around to reading the manga eventually! If I had to choose a favorite, it would probably be... Happy. Anyways... Great chapter. I feel kinda bad for Hilbert though. Stuck at dinner with Hilda's mom who hates him! Youch! And for Hilda, I dunno if that counts as a date... The chapter was definitely worth the wait, and I don't hate you! You just have a busy life. If I could write stories all the time, I probably would. But I don't have enough time and inspiration. At least you have inspiration. Oh, and I found a great mallet for Misty! It's a deep, rich sapphire blue solid wooden mallet, it weighs about 10 pounds, and it has sky blue wave accents on it. Doesn't it just sound perfect! well, I'm gonna stop talking and just leave you with this: Please update as soon as you possibly can and excuse me while I get Erza some strawberry cake. Wolfie out! Peace! ... ... ... ...ANIMA!