Reviews for Legends
Lights in sky chapter 19 . 7/2
I think you should do 40-45 chapters. I mean THIS IS GREAT!
Uvenus chapter 20 . 6/27
Ahahah. Yeah, you keep to your promise XD Something which, most of the time, I'm unable to do...
So, congrats to you Quilava! For updating so quickly, and producing another amazing chapter!
guess who chapter 20 . 6/26
Its just my guest name, u don't actually have 2 guess. I understand about the ships, but could u least put a pov line. I was a little confused with it, even tho I knew the powers. Seeing as ur 20 chaps, & they haven't really started fighting the enemy, I would say 40-60 chaps. 60 might be a lot, but u seem to be only 1/3 done, maybe. Who are they fighting again? Sry if u said & I forgot. Update asauc, still liking this!
OfInkNRoses chapter 20 . 6/25
Woo, new chapter. (I actually read half of this chapter at 8 am yesterday, then fell asleep and forgot to review until now.) I wonder what the dragons are going to talk to them about.
I hope you keep updating more frequently now. This story is honestly great but its just the lack of updates that throws some people off, but you're clearly doing your best at updating more often now, so woo. And yess, thank you for replying last time and clearing up the confusion.
aries chapter 20 . 6/25
Awesome chapter. May is my favorite character hopes she gets like an awesome fighting scene. No wonder I love ur story I just love action and adventure with romance. Omg can't wait for may and drew scenes. Geeking out
Omg i love this. Read it all just now xD. All my ships. FEEEEEEEEELS ,tho it made me sa that Brandon is mean to May now :c tho, something could happen and a jealous Drew comes along ;)
Star0890 chapter 20 . 6/24
It's going good so far but I feel like something needs to happen soon, especially with May, or she is going to be a forgotten character. She is supposed to be one of the main characters but I feel she barely gets time to shine. It's mainly Dawn. Either way I intend to stick with the story until it ends. Keep it up!
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 19 . 6/17
AHHHH I'm so glad you updated boy this is good and I can't vote since I'm on mobile but I would love to have it 40-45 chapters if that good with you because I love reading your work and I've considered to reread all your stories again because they're just that good! But man this cheater was good! It's hard to tell who was fighting who but that makes it all
More surprising so I look forward to the next chapter! Can't wait :)
Uvenus chapter 19 . 6/17
OMERGAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD! 3

SEMPAI! TAKE MY REVIEWS! *Throws reviews at Quilavemaster18* XD

Grrrrreat chapter! But I was a little confused of who was who... :/

Can't wait for the next chapter Quilava-sempai~! x
Sorry if this comes across as rude, but end it at chapter 30. You take WAY too long to update and quite frankly it's annoying. It's also not fair on readers who get their hopes up and then a chapter doesn't get uploaded for months. It's been three years and you've only managed to get out 19 chapters of this. In a year and a half, you only got up 10 chapters of Angel Sky. Seriously. I know that life can get in the way, but...
OfInkNRoses chapter 19 . 6/16
Woo, you finally updated! Great chapter as always, aha. I'm a little confused, though. Was this chapter in May or Paul's P.O.V? Or was it both their P.O.V's?
This is an awesome story and i cant wait for the next chapter
Renchenchen chapter 18 . 2/3
I loved it so much! I'm currently new here on the website, and I'm a terribly writer with no imagination what-so-ever. All of the jokes are really funny and creative.
1 quick question that I hope you'll answer soon: On many fanfics I've heard on Pokemon shippings, why is Gary known as the perverted guy? I could never find the evidence for it on the anime... :/
Why is that?
TVprogramsfan chapter 18 . 1/24
This story gets more interesting every chapter :D
Can't wait for next chapter and the fighting game! X3
Uvenus chapter 18 . 1/24
(This is SapphireStarHikari btw.)

:O So good, I almost died when I found out this fanfic had been updated.

So yeah, hi? :/