Reviews for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy
LyricalLinder chapter 1 . 8/21
I freak'n love this story! The way you've written the Doctor's brain is just fantastic! I've re read this fic about five times now, and every time it gets better. So you're awesome and have a lovely day!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/4
Regarding chess, the doctor's really lost his touch since his eighth regeneration, hasn't he? Though maybe he's simply not operating at his full mental capacity with amnesia and all that, despite him doing well acedmically.
Chance of update this year?
Binary Wraith chapter 36 . 6/23
An interesting chapter, too bad 7b hasn't appeared yet!
ConstanceJ chapter 36 . 6/15
Quite intriguing.
Maxed959 chapter 36 . 6/8
Fantastic story!
toolazytologin chapter 6 . 6/4
Oh, no... No, no, no, oh... No. Oh. No. Hats. The Hats. The Hats have come. Did no one tell you to keep the Doctor (the The?) away from hats? You shouldn't habe done that. You should not have done that. Terrible things are afoot, I'm certain of it.

I'm having indecent amount of fun. Indecent, I tell ye.

You, beautiful, messy Sir or Madam, are a wordsmith.
toolazytologin chapter 5 . 6/4
This is... surreal. And really, really entertaining, you've managed to capture the Doctor's thought process (or at least what I can imagine to be a very Doctor-ish thought process... it oozes of the quirkiness you can acquire only though hopping around the universe for centuries).

I feel disoriented, uncertain of this quite insane world (which is more insane that I would have thought a Whoverse/Potterverse humour crossover ought to be... which means a lot) you're presenting (or is it just because of the unreliable narration of the Potterteenth Doctor?) - that's in the best way possible. Hence I can't stop grinning like a mad person and my face hurts.
Kris chapter 1 . 5/8
I do so love that manic thought process of his!
averagefish chapter 36 . 5/7
Incredible. Astonishing. Wonderful. You amaze me, and I find myself understanding words that I never consciously integrated into my vocabulary (turducken, anybody?). I actually read the Merlin poem at the start of this chapter, where do you find this stuff? I love your references, quotes, your crazy, your beautiful wit. Thank you for writing this. It makes me want to hold a conversation with you, though I suspect I couldn't keep up.
Single line of constructive criticism for this 200k piece: it may be your intention/fore-/backshadowing, but your Flamel reads like your 'the' to the extent it's confusing in the dialogue because they keep switching voices. I can aleady hear you arguing that with a certain elapsed lifespan, a corresponding degree of crazy accompanies. Point. But it's uncomfortable to read and could use a few extra name inserts to reassert the identity of the speaker. Startlingly and perhaps counter-intuitively, you bring logic to the world of magic, and connect dots that would make conspiracy theorists proud while simultaneously convincing me of your seemingly bulletproof reasoning. You have bewitched my mind and ensnared my senses. Please write more, ad infinitum.
averagefish chapter 19 . 4/28
Oh gods. How do you come up with this stuff and write it down and not combust, or fall over laughing? Congratulations on an excellent philosophical comedy. I've loved every bit of what I've read so far.
AndrewWolfe chapter 36 . 4/2
Considerably enjoyed, never mind the dullards that want plot - you've a manner of writing that encourages lingering, savouring and other delicious -ings. Carry on, that writer.

I await further instalments with considerable eagerness.
AndrewWolfe chapter 28 . 4/1
I haven't read all the way to the end yet, so this is just a pause for a moment of interim applause, but:

Laying part of the blame for the Rise of Voldemort on Hurrah-For-The-Blackshirts-era Daily Mail? Possibly the finest stroke of narrative genius I've seen, and I do not confine that remark to the bounds of fanfiction.

Pardon me while I go out and buy a particularly fine hat to doff to you for THAT moment of sputtering hilarity...
Windfall chapter 4 . 3/10
Goddamn it, I learnt more about Brit culture from this fanfic than from all my years of study in dust-clobbed classrooms with ditzy professors.

Love the Wodehouse references, the witty slang, and everything else. Especially the formality of referring to buggers with their Surnames alone, unless contrast due to outperforming progeny and lion expectations.
Is this going to update anymore?