Reviews for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy
fictionmaster64 chapter 1 . 15h
I feel like I have to read this fast, but then I can't understand anything.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 7/19
Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?

Because neither is made of Cheese.

Quite obvious in hindsight, isn't it?
doubledamn chapter 4 . 7/19
Having read 4 chapters of this thing now I can that this feels like it was the written by a personality matrix comprised of The Eleventh Doctor, Bergholt Stuttley Johnson and Leonard of Quirm. Though there is a theory that Leonard of Quirm and B.S Johnson, are in fact, one and the same.
Flickered Raven chapter 2 . 7/14
"Wolf! River! Baby! Turnip!"
In my fandom-needles mind, all I could think of was Bad Wolf, River Song, The Impala, And turnip the ill yellow guy from octonats
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 5/11
...There's so much marvelous ridiculousness here I can't stop smiling, and it's only the first chapter!

ONWARD!
The-Biana-Vacker chapter 15 . 4/19
Why is the teacher’s name Wednesday in French?
aaa chapter 30 . 4/12
Ch'entrate. It's an obligate contraction in that typical Romance language way.
Wiggly Bot chapter 37 . 1/24
I absolutely love LOVE this story. Looking up unknown words and concepts has made reading this an adventure. It's always fun trying to find all the book references mixed in as well (I spy lots of Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett references, not to mention stylistic influence). This work is consistently funny and thought provoking; you expand the HP universe beautifully. I also want to mention that you have captured the thought processes that someone like the Doctor would have perfectly. I have never seen this in a fanfic before (makes me wonder if you are some sort of Mad genius - and if so, I hope I have the privilege to meet you someday). I love how the reader can see the Doctor rubbing off on Harry, and how balanced and true to character the more dramatic moments are. Love love love blah blah blah. I hope you have a wonderful day, you certainly have made a few of mine.
Slytherson chapter 2 . 1/19
i dont know why but this made me think what if saying both houses the had said hogwarts headmaster and put harry incharge of fixing all the improvements that the castle surely needs and like tries to escape but the headmaster chair starts walking to him and and harry trys to flee but the knights grab him and put him in the chair that had dumped dumbledore onto the floor and the chair wrappeds arms around him and moves back to the table while the sorting hat speaks up to finish the sorting and gets placed back on harrys head but harry goes ideas like wanted his had to be better and kind of like the sorting hat would be cool if everyone had one could use to advise the heads wearing them and to be used as walkie talkie hats to contact teachers when someone is hurt or to tell on who was being a rude naughty kid or like harry would improve the teachers by cutting back their work hrs adding on more help for them and raising the pay for those being their more than 5 to 10 years and well change the school board to parent board so not just a few people have a say but the whole guardians have a say and peeves would be like the PE / detention teacher that would be a bad punishment would keep the kids in line or a fun one for the weasley twin i just got done reading a story about a different harry potter that came to hogwarts as a no good lazy harry potter that got into hufflepuff is scared of responsiblity and working hard likes to come up with easy magical invent / ways to do things fast with less work and well makes me wonder mind put this and that together although that hufflepuff harry would scream in terror if he had to work as the headmaster but your harry might take the headmaster job serious not sure howd he go about doing it so im very curious could you tell me - if your harry had instead not been placed in slytherin or griffodor and was sorted by the hat as the new head master cause the castle is tired of dumbledore not improving anytihng and put your harry in charge what would he do in your words id so like to know really curious! ?
Innieminnie chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
I feel more intelligent just from reading this.
somethingrandom101 chapter 31 . 12/3/2017
What the fudge?
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 37 . 11/5/2017
Very interesting. Strange. Head twisty turny. Love how he refers to himself as The Potter/Rupert/etc. Great fic!
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Laughed the whole way through thisXD
Outasync chapter 22 . 10/23/2017
A Bluebottle wrapped in cardboard and string?

Ying tong iddle iy po!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/17/2017
I'm glad this was updated I love this story and I'm excited for the next one