Reviews for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy
ChangerOfNames chapter 5 . 10/12
the Doctor seems to be going back in time. personally, that is. His personality is slowly changing from 11 to 10 to 9, is that intentional?
ChangerOfNames chapter 4 . 10/12
where's the TARDIS translation when you need it?
WildNoa13474 chapter 23 . 10/10
I swear, the moment Hermione said 'celery' my ears perked up like a cat and I immediately Googled up an image and you know what, yes, yes Five does look like he could be a Malfoy if he tried.

I so so love where you're going with this. I'm very excited
Outasync chapter 36 . 8/30
Uncle Fred in the Springtime? Oh, the references just keep on coming! Wodehouse, the Goons, classic Who, and more. You clearly have excellent taste.

I'm sure for every one reference I spot there are three that I miss, but I'm still loving this story. Thank you for sharing it here.
Outasync chapter 31 . 8/30
This chapter is delightfully absurd, and in any other fic would seem out of place. But here, it fits. I don't know why, but it does. Blame it on the Rupert.
"even the panaǎea couldn't manage the paper cuts."

Typo in panacæa.

"that the toad not taken leads to the same place."

That... may _not_ be a typo, but I doubt it.
R-Gomeni chapter 37 . 8/7
I started reading this one because the ideas intrigued me, but I've kept reading because the characterisation is so much fun. I'm enjoying the way everyone has value, and the Tutor (and by extension, Harry) is good at both seeing the value and drawing it out. He's not setting out to improve people or their situation; it's happening by accident. Which is awesome.

Harry himself has been characterised really well too- I love the idea that hes a jock (sorry, athlete) and has a genius in magic that was never really explored in canon. And The Tutor is so spot on, I can practically hear Matt Smith reading the lines as you've written them.

Of course, my head hurts and I have to take the story in small doses, but I've enjoyed your theorising and the tangents the story has explored has been really interesting and fun.

I'm not sure if this would count as criticism (and if so, I hope it's constructive) but for all that the story seems like it's on speed, it's quite slow paced and I struggle to keep track of when it's meant to be. I certainly don't need to know exact dates or times or anything, but I think having a stronger indication of the passage of time and what period the chapters are covering would be good.

Im assuming the end is a long way off based on the fact that you're 37 chapters and 200k words in and I feel like we've barely scratched the surface, but I'm really curious about how the Doctor has ended up bodysharing with Harry, and what it's going to be like when they finally split up again.

Anyway, really enjoying the story so far and looking forward to what you cone up with next.
fictionmaster64 chapter 1 . 7/21
I feel like I have to read this fast, but then I can't understand anything.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 7/19
Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?

Because neither is made of Cheese.

Quite obvious in hindsight, isn't it?
doubledamn chapter 4 . 7/19
Having read 4 chapters of this thing now I can that this feels like it was the written by a personality matrix comprised of The Eleventh Doctor, Bergholt Stuttley Johnson and Leonard of Quirm. Though there is a theory that Leonard of Quirm and B.S Johnson, are in fact, one and the same.
Flickered Raven chapter 2 . 7/14
"Wolf! River! Baby! Turnip!"
In my fandom-needles mind, all I could think of was Bad Wolf, River Song, The Impala, And turnip the ill yellow guy from octonats
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 5/11
...There's so much marvelous ridiculousness here I can't stop smiling, and it's only the first chapter!

ONWARD!
The-Biana-Vacker chapter 15 . 4/19
Why is the teacher’s name Wednesday in French?
aaa chapter 30 . 4/12
Ch'entrate. It's an obligate contraction in that typical Romance language way.
Wiggly Bot chapter 37 . 1/24
I absolutely love LOVE this story. Looking up unknown words and concepts has made reading this an adventure. It's always fun trying to find all the book references mixed in as well (I spy lots of Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett references, not to mention stylistic influence). This work is consistently funny and thought provoking; you expand the HP universe beautifully. I also want to mention that you have captured the thought processes that someone like the Doctor would have perfectly. I have never seen this in a fanfic before (makes me wonder if you are some sort of Mad genius - and if so, I hope I have the privilege to meet you someday). I love how the reader can see the Doctor rubbing off on Harry, and how balanced and true to character the more dramatic moments are. Love love love blah blah blah. I hope you have a wonderful day, you certainly have made a few of mine.