Reviews for Potter Who and the Wossname's Thingummy
This is exhausting to read. Interesting but not sure it's worth the strain so far.
Laurel G. White chapter 7 . 1/5
Read this story a little while ago and, while I did LOVE it at the time - your humor is impeccable! - what brought me back to leave a review was Harry's very poignant response about the matchstick and the pin. Thank you for writing this - I think it's my favorite HP/DW crossover yet :)
DingoOfTheWicked chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh shit, its a Lem's quote at the beggining! You are a man of culture! This is going to be good!
Jay chapter 2 . 12/29/2020
Dear Author,
I’m not TOTALLY sure...but I think, possibly, this might be the greatest HP crossover fic ever! Wonderful work and very clever. Wish you were writing Dr. Who these days; I have only watched one episode with What’s-Her-Name, Jody (guaranteed charisma-free!), and her painfully boring posse; she’s awfully mis-cast and the show runner Chris Chinballs(?) genuinely seems to hate the show’s very nature and keeps trying to kill it by alienating fans. It’s working, if I’m any judge.
Thank you for writing this in the true spirit of Dr. Who, even if he can’t remember he’s The Doctor. I’m sure little Harry’s going to emerge and I’m looking forward to it. I’m only on Chapter 2.

Love, Jay
SixFtWookie chapter 28 . 12/20/2020
This chapter is brilliant. I've been struggling a little bit with this story, because it is dense in ways most fanfic can never aspire to. This chapter though, while still being as irreverent and silly as the rest, is deep. I particularly love how this story, so far, hasn't explicitly shown itself to be a Dr Who crossover, but it's still obviously a Dr Who crossover. I find myself most often hearing Matt Smith reading Rupert's lines, but David Tennant pops up occasionally as well.
SixFtWookie chapter 23 . 12/20/2020
Pears!? Never eat pears, that's one of the rules! Never be cruel, always be kind, and DONT EAT PEARS!
ImUpToNoGood chapter 14 . 12/9/2020
That is a very strange Dumbledore, to deny the survival of Trevor Doom...
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
That's an idea I haven't seen before! Peaves is the spirit of Hogwarts itself or he's the manifestation of Hogwarts' school spirit... I'm not sure which you were going for, but either way I like it!
ImUpToNoGood chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
OXYGENATE! OXYGENATE!

I howled with laughter.

I used to make up variations...

“Refrigerate. Refrigerate. Chill the Doctor.”
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Only one chapter in and I'm cackling
This. This is brilliant.
edmoundking chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
this story is sh*t
Intelligensia chapter 40 . 11/7/2020
This is an awesome story! I have really loved it so far. I've barely watched any Who, but you've made me love the Doctor so much. I adore him, the bright characterization, and especially his relationship with Harry. It's the most unique and fascinating variant of possession I've yet seen. Your world building it so utterly fantastic; such depth and colour. This feels like such a magical world, with some of the senses of the word that are easily lost; the whimsy, the bizarre, the consequences of living in a reality that bends so easily to will. And I really love your writing style!
RL10 chapter 40 . 11/1/2020
Sometimes I think about this fic and it makes me smile. No shame in abandoning it - it's hard to try to work with Rowling's work and preserve any notion of a consistent canon - but it would also be great if it updated at any future point. It is November again, after all ;)
RL10 chapter 40 . 10/31/2020
I just wanted to say that I am thinking about this pic regularly - more often than I do about either fandom! I love its spirit of curiosity and absurd.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2020
"She does? thought the Potter. Well, that's a relief.

Now what did I mean by that?"

I haven't watched doctor who in years and that STILL hurt