Reviews for Will it ever end?
SherWatsonLocked chapter 21 . 4/6
I love this story! Looking forward to more soon! ;D
hopeless51 chapter 21 . 3/31
Can't wait for new chapter
Kigen Dawn chapter 21 . 3/27
I have no idea what to say about this chap other than it's great as always
SophieAngel69 chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
As always your story is the most beautiful emotional torture, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Yereanth16 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Hey, I just wanted to say I really love your story, I love how angsty it is and how strong you made Draco yet the emotions you put on Harry, it's brilliant! Keep up the great work!

-Y-
dragon fier 20 chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
:-) I'm sooo glad u updated! I loved this a lot, and I can't wait for more! Plz update soon!
Kigen Dawn chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
*smirks evilly* do they really believe that after all they've been trough that it would be that easy to just get over each other over the summer.

I assume this is gonna be how the entire year plays out with the encounters for them?
TazzieLuv13 chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
O_O
shunned-one chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
It hurts!
SophieAngel69 chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Damn this story is getting really dark. I want to see how it ends but it is just such an emotional roller coaster, and that is a compliment by the way. Keep writing.
Cartman-Land chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Is this the ending? Cause if it is ill be super depressed :c
timo chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
this story make me love harry potter even more (if that even posibale
dragon fier 20 chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
omg, poor dray! does he figure out who Sirius is? or was, at least... :( i loved the chapter a lot, it was soo captivating. i loved it a lot and i can't wait for more! plz update soon!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
Damn this story is dark...just getting more and more so :(
Kigen Dawn chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
Never have I felt the need to slap two fictional characters as much as I do right now, they are both acting so damn stupid.