Reviews for Fifty Shades: Under Contract
Ann chapter 22 . 8/4
Oh wow- I started this story and thought it was complete. I hope RL is okay with you and yours. Just had to leave you a note to say although this story goes along a lot with James' book, I LIKED the difference and thought it well written and very interesting. I actually liked it more than the original and hope that you do come back to it. After reading a lot of the reviews, most every one agree with me. Your a very creative writer and keep it interesting and very emotional. I imagine that's why so many readers feel a pull to your story. I'm so disappointed when stories are finished...it's depressing, that's why I don't start them unless they are. ESPECIALLY when they are as excellent as yours are. I do hope you find your way back and finish it. Thanks so much for the effort of giving us your awesome talent.
Ann chapter 14 . 8/4
I never understood why Ana didn't safe word during her belting. I thought it her trying to be all he needed. I thought it kinda DUMB on her part. As far as Christian was concerned, he did let his emotions get the better part of him ... But I think her leaving was the only way he would open his eyes to allow himself to think he could do the normal thing with her and realize he could love and be loved. Elena really did a number on him and abused him more mentally than physically, IMHO. He would have never allowed the beatings (of others too with her) during his time as her sub, especially after he got older and stronger than her, unless she had screwed up his head to the point to make him think that he was unloveable. The bitch-troll took all the info from Grace and used it to continue to mind-fuck him well into his manhood.
anb1020 chapter 22 . 8/3
love the story. I wish you would update.
susancollins522 chapter 22 . 6/9
Please please update love this story
This is wonderful. Please update
. . ! Update! !
Kirsty29 chapter 22 . 3/2
Please finish this I need to no if they will be back together
bmckenzie chapter 22 . 2/22
Is there more? This does not say complete.
1trueluv chapter 22 . 1/22
plz update
kushka chapter 22 . 11/19/2015
Great story
tbuttram chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
please finish this story. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
suzj68 chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Just loved this! Such a pity you havent updated but understand life gets in the way.I do wish you would continue as your story is genuinely oneof the best on fF...all the best!
Kaoz Of Slytherin chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
I admit to reading your a/n at the beginning of the first chapter about updates; I had hoped that I wouldn't like the story and that I wouldn't be bothered by the long term hiatus... But I love the story! And I wish you would update even though I understand RL getting in the way. It's a refreshing and realistic take on the way their relationship could have gone and I love what you've done with Ana. She has much more backbone and common sense in your story.
Anyways I just wanted to say that if you ever get a chance to update I'll look forward to reading it! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
Hope you continue, would love to read how he gets her back.
Intemperance24 chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
very, very good story.. should be longer.. very different from other fics..