Reviews for Naruto and The Mink
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Nice see this is what I like, the story isn't just focusing on giving Mink a backstory, but we are learning about this Naruto as well. I wonder why his attitude seem to change when his mother came into the she not there for most of his life or at all and left him to the ridicule of his fellow foxes. Then she came back into his life thinking she could pick right back up but now is finding out it is not that easy since Naruto now has conflicting feeling about dealing with her.I wonder what they will do at the beach. Trust me if Mink is worried about having fun or being bored around Naruto she doesn't have a clue what she is in for. I can't wait to have him cook for her that will be a cute and romantic moment I am sure she would love
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Great chapter, it gave everything we could want to see in their first date. We got to see more of their personality which was great and we got to see Minerva isn't against spending time with him and getting to know him. I wonder what will happen next between the two of them? I would love to see Minerva, Nurse, and Dot sitting around having girl talk and she start to tell the two of them about Naruto. I could see Minerva trying to test Naruto by sending Nurse after him to see if he takes the bait or if he is true about wanting to get to know her.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Well I say Naruto has done better then he might think. By being different then all the other males he made a impression on her which is alot more then the countless she just turns down. By her agreeing on a date at all means she will at LEAST give you a chance to fail. All he has to do is not fail, I can't wait to see the date and they get to know each other more. Mink is a very cool character designwise but I have always wanted to know more about her so this story is great since you are so good at really giving character's depth.
Yugilee123 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Love the story I hope you make more later on
edwardelric16 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I'm enjoying this story. A good little romance like this is hard to find, especially when the female lead enjoys teasing as a test. Hope to see more
Minato 1 chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Intresting,upload soon.
wnaruto616 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
cant wait for the next chapter
Naruto Son Of Artemis chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Definitely interesting cliffhanger. I like how it kind of went like a movie scene cutoff. Love the story, love how Naruto has to work for his girl. Please keep up the good work!
narutenten08 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
bout time you updated almost thought that you ditched the story but sweet cant wait to see how you keep the animaniacs format with this love story PEACE!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Had to re-read the first chapters and do a google search on Minerva. HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!
seeker of true anime fan fic chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Nice to see this back up again hope for the same with the Naruto with hello nurse soon again but will u ever do one with Naruto with miss little lady katie kaboom any time hmm
AVP5 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Well done and update when you have the time please.
AVP5 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Update soon update soon update soon update soon!
Rubius chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
loving this story so far and i can't wait for the next chapter, hoping it won't take too long with all the other stories you got going.
FoxDemon1023 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Great stuff. Can't wait until the next one.