Reviews for Hold My Heart
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
So romantic!
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Ahhh This was just so adorable. Loved this chapter. Jane is so romantic. And the dance the song ugh Right in the feels. Just Beautifull
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Aaaaaawww this is just so sweet! You have perfect writing skills, you can end it like this, it will be great as it is. Just don't stop writing pls..
Pride365 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
As long as you don't break them up! You could do several things. Ian could come back and beg to be with Maura. One of them could be offered a better job somewhere else. A crazy new killer could show up kinda like the hoyet thing. there is a lot you could do!
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
That was so freaking romantic!
Lisaswife08 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
No angst please let them love each other. Find a hard case or something it's a beautiful story!
Ts chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
So so good, totally love romantic Jane...
BeckettLovesCastle chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
loved it xx
fergz1 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
I am sure you can write some angst for these two ladies and then back to fluff. Lol
MegannRosemary chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
*flails* Love absolutely everything about this chapter, all the beautiful words, the sexeh times but mostly just sobbing here at their dancinggggg 3
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Angstville, fluffville, dramaville, any ville that has to do with rizzles is great. I'm sooooo loving fluffville. There just so fukin adorable. I so enjoyed reading that passionate kiss ;p don't mind that at all. Please update soon ;)
Bambibelle84 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Another Great Chapter! I loved that Maura slept next to Jane on the hospital bed. You know how many fics I read with hospital scenes and evrytime I wished one of them just slept beside the other one on the hospital bed. I was exited to read that ;) thanks
Bambibelle84 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Great Chapter! I loved there dialogue especially the I love u's. And Angela walking in finding that scene just adorable. Can't wait to read more
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
This Shit just got real. Oh Yeah some Drama. I just hope Maura will be ok

I loved Frankie in this chapter. And his dialogue with Jane.
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I'm really enjoying this. I love Janes Thoughts. I love how Maura is concerned about Jane. Can't wait to find out where you take this!