Reviews for The Luxury Of Knowing
Anna30148 chapter 2 . 8/24
I've read this story about a year ago and I love it! So, I'm reading it again!
DragonJade chapter 36 . 2/13
This was so good! I loved it. It's been a few years since i read The Hunger Games, so there were so many things I didn't remember, and I just kept on scrolling and clicking. I really like how you finished it with them not knowing everything. Good Job! You've written a beautiful story!
DragonJade chapter 8 . 2/12
Hi! I really like this fic. It's pretty interesting so far. One thing is that when Finnick gets his muffin, Annie says not to eat with his mouth full, and I find that a bit... Impossible...? I'm assuming it's a mistake, or a different saying I've never heard of.
I'm going to keep reading! It's really good!
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 36 . 1/14
This is another one of those things that is not really my thing - due to it being well written I actually quite liked it and would say its defo worth persevering and reading it even if 'reading' fics are not normally your thing
Liz chapter 25 . 12/30/2015
Nice. Great story. Though I'm sad that it is over.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/14/2015
This was the best story I've read before.
Hdjsjhsbsbndjsh chapter 36 . 12/8/2015
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE OVER!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
So many typos! I seriously couldn't continue to read. Good plot but to many grammatical errors. Please, for the love of God, proof read before posting. Good luck!
LOTRcool chapter 36 . 10/18/2015
Wow! It was a great story! I loved it! And I really loved how you lot potrayed all of the characters :) Anyways, I just wanted to tell you: Great story! :D
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 36 . 10/13/2015
LOVE IT! Is there a sequel?
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
UH OH. Did they get caught?
Guest chapter 36 . 9/23/2015
Goodbye! This was awesome! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 9/23/2015