Reviews for The Luxury Of Knowing
MTK4FUN chapter 36 . 1/26
What a great story! I really enjoyed reading this. It's very entertaining.
Xx AmyLou xX chapter 37 . 10/4/2014
The last two chapters were so sweet . They made me cry.
Hg fangirl99 chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
Omg! I wanted to review earlier but I waited until the end of the story! This is my favourite fanfic ever. I love the characters and stayed true to the really story. I can't wait to read the sequel. I hope u enjoyed writing the story as much as I did reading it. I love the story sooooooooooo sooooooooooo much. Please carry on with the sequel. Thank u for a brilliant story. Love it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Lol what is whit Finnicks obsession with muffins
Fandom girl1 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
LOVING IT! This is AWESOME! There are a few typos, but that doesnt matter I cant wait to read the next chapter
nequam-tenshi chapter 37 . 7/23/2014
A sequel! I am so excited-heading towards it now! Additionally, I loved the songs you incorporated for each chapter; I played each song repeatedly until I got to the next chapter. Wonderful job!
nequam-tenshi chapter 36 . 7/23/2014
A total of 6 and a half hours was spent reading your piece of work from start to finish; this is beautifully written! I love the characterization of the children and how the survivors of the games handled the aftermath.
BeBrezzy chapter 37 . 7/20/2014
thanks! i never would have known without this update!
Kayla2175 chapter 37 . 7/8/2014
This was a truly amazing story. I spent all of my free time in the last two days reading this. Although the story was great, there were many spelling mistakes; nothing a read through or two couldn't fix. I don't think a fanfic has ever made me laugh out loud until the parents found Finnick and Hope kissing. It was a great and wonderfully written scene, and it helped to lighten the mood of the story. I am very excited to start reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/5/2014
Hope, Tessa and Hunter should be WAY younger than Finnick (considering the fact that Annie was pregnant with him in Mockingjay).
NCISismylife chapter 36 . 5/16/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING !
RosalieSalvatore chapter 36 . 4/17/2014
Please do a sequel because this was sooo amazing!:)
TheNewClassicGirl chapter 36 . 4/10/2014
such an amazing story
Guest chapter 36 . 3/26/2014
Well, I just finished your story and I really enjoyed it. A few things...there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, enough that it really disturbs the reading. It would be worth going back and editing if you have time, or finding someone to do it for you, because it very nearly put me off reading. There are also a couple of things I don't find very convincing. I don't think the tapes would have shown the whole games from the point of view of the victors. They were made for the Capitol audience and would have shown all the interesting aspects of the games, meaning that Hope etc should have been able to see more than we find out from the books. This could also have given your story more depth, as parts of it came across as a weak retelling of the books. Similarly, I think Haymitch would have known more about what had happened in the games than you give him credit for. He was a mentor and would have been watching carefully. It also would have been nice if you'd used each of the games and the kids's reactions to watching them to show us more about the characters we know. Instead they simply discovered the things we already knew from the books. That said, I did really enjoy reading this. I finished it all in the same day and although in places I didn't find Hope/Finnick's relationship wholly convincing it was sweet and I wanted to read more. I hope you don't mind the criticisms. It really is a good story, I just think there are definitely ways it could be improved. Well done and thankyou for writing it
Mr Spelman chapter 36 . 3/18/2014
I read a lot of books, but this is by far my favourite story. The ending was perfection...