Reviews for Umarekawaru
Sashasinclair Kuran chapter 34 . 10/3/2013
cool but sad... music interesting i loved this story.
Sashasinclair Kuran chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
awesome chapter. love this song.
Jaxrond chapter 34 . 9/4/2013
I cannot describe how much I enjoyed this story. I just read all 34 chapters in a row. I was home sick today, so I was rather depressed, but this story cheered me right up! I loved the dynamics of Cat's character as she changed from the scaredy neko to a young woman who could look Okita in the eye and challenge him. I liked how Shukke teamed up with Shinipachi. I feel like he gets overlooked too much, and, in this story, he had a fairly big role. I like how you portrayed Sannan as a harmless geek instead of a creeper. I also like that he ended up with Stacey. I loved the romance mixed in with the action. The way you mixed history and modern day was astounding! You kept everyone in character. You incorporated music as a main theme, which always wins brownie points with me. Your descriptions were wonderful. And your characters were believable.
Honestly, the only things I can find to complain about are a few spelling errors.
Absolutely adored it!
Jaxrond chapter 33 . 9/4/2013
Whoo-hoo! More Icon for Hire!
Jaxrond chapter 30 . 9/4/2013
Love Kazama! You do such a great job keeping him in character!
Jaxrond chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
Pfft, nice, Souji, nice. Yells from the audience like some crazed fanboy...
Jaxrond chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
Girl...now you're using TFK...music is such a huge part of my life and I really love some of the bands you've put in here.
Jaxrond chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Is Shukke related to Aizen? She keeps talking about her plan and all I can think of is Aizen saying 'It was all part of my plan'.
Jaxrond chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Good thing it's not over, I was about to have a hissy fit. Then I was gonna go kill Haijime and Souji for being jerkwads.
Jaxrond chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
Now you're using Skillet. I love your story, and your taste in music. Some of my favorite bands mixed into a Hakuouki story...I might die of happiness.
Jaxrond chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I had to laugh at Okita. You keep him in character so well. That deadly yet teasing personality that we all love.
Jaxrond chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I want to hug you for using Icon For Hire. As soon as I saw the song I was like "O_O WHERE'S MY MP3?! I NEED TO LISTEN!" And Superchick. Love Superchick.
Jaxrond chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Okita walks out without a shirt...I wish I could stick myself in this fanfic just to see that
Jaxrond chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
'Okita's harassing the scared one.' My reaction: '...oh dear'.
Love it!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/13/2013
I love this story SOOO MUCH! I only watched the first season of this anime because i couldn't bring myself to watch the second season because i knew all of my favorite characters would die. So... I am so happy to read this! I like reading about their lives, not watching their deaths. Saito is my ALL TIME favorite character so at first i was like "oh no she didn't just take my man" but they were so cute together! I like how you progressed with their relationship! In some storys, it is just like "at first eye contact i proclaim love". Yayyyyy i love this story so much! Lol i cant get over how awesome this is! Just know that i will probably never forget about this story! This is actually my first hakuouki fanfiction, and i am so happy it was! Keep up the amazing work! You are a very talented writer! :)