Reviews for AI
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Fantastic!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
those poor aveners keep forgetting that tony used to go by the name "merchant of death"
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Haha this was funny. Stark is smart not to get kidnapped again.
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOUR BADASS TONY
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Oh I loved this. Go Tony!
redeyesofhell chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I love this, do you still do challenges? If so can you PM me there? Merci beaucoup. :)
avienexjel chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I love all of your fanfics! Every time I read a really good one, I check the author and sure enough, it's you! XD :)))
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
nice ending there
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This was great, i just love Tony beig all smart and BAMF Great job!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
OH my God! That was so cool.
Smile Black chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
:D go Tony!
AquaticRoses chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love this story! Tony's a BAMF and Hammer'a an idiot, but we already knew that. Yes, Justin, het the guy who built an arc reactor while held captive buy terrorists to build you an AI. Its seems very obvious what's gonna happen, but ever accused Hammer of being smart, so.

Also, can I correct your russian? Its my native language. The way Natasha speaks to Tony is respectful because she uses plural 'you' instead of singular. It should be: Ты не знаешь моего языка, это было бы в файлах Фюрия (the last word is Fury's name transliterated).
Or: Ты не говоришь на моём языке, это было бы в файлах Фюрия.h diffeeence is 'know' vs 'speak' the language.
Not signed in chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
that was so cool
BamBam chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
A short one and not as good as all your other stuff. The characterization dont seem to fit, especially clint is all worng...

But hey, whatever. Still like most of your other stuff ;)

I dont know anything about the russian references but the german ones are quite terrible.

First off:
"Gibt es jemanden in der Nähe?" would be more correct, but it just sounds wrong. Go with "Ist jemand in der Nähe?" which sounds more natural.

Second:
"Überschreiben der Laptop" is grammatically just wrong. Go with a simple "Laptop überschreiben". But either way the command as such is just strange i guess. At least if you consider the laptop blows/selfdestructs because of it...i dunnow. sounds stupid.
Cacau1005 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I liked it. I love your fics where it's mainly Tony-centric. And AIs are really cool, specially Tony's.
Anyway, since I live in Brazil, I thought I should warn you that you wrote the portuguese wrong. If he was meaning to say "We are going to kill you" in the plural sense, than it should have been "Nós vamos matar vocês".
Hope to read more fics from you soon D.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »