Reviews for The Shape of Things to Come
It was an amazing adventure. I hope there would be a sequel.
Darkwolfberlin chapter 24 . 1/1
Great! At First, Happy new year! But please i want more... your Story is great and i want more with the pair finaly together, please, please, please!
Sacrem chapter 24 . 1/1
Thoroughly enjoyable, I hope you continue this one.
Ravenbull chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
Well done!
scid chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Thank you for completing this story, it was really wonderful and brought a lot of enjoyment, especially since I have only seen the first few episodes of Castle and so did not know what would happen.
strongwoman341 chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Great story - I've really been enjoying this and I'm not even a Castle fan! Good job!
xxmadlaxx chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
OMG FINALLY!
Love the story, your Helena is perfect and I wanna have her babies (who doesn't?).
It was heartbreaking in the best possible way, when Helena had to walk away, there were so many things bottled up, I'm amazed she kept it for so long.
Thank you for such a wonderful HG/Myka story! Happy New Year, hope 2014 brings lots of inspiration ;)
valok chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Thank you writing this story.
NerdyJoy chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
What's with all my current fav WH13 stories ending lately? I'm kinda sad... Though at least they're happy endings... but this one, the Antiques Roadshow one, Transient...

Sigh...

Anyway, thanks for a great story. Maybe I should watch Castle then, if some of this is from that tv show.
Lastminutegenius chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Enjoyed every chapter of this! kudos :)
john6lisa chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Thank you for sharing this. Loved it.
valok chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to see how Myka and Helena negotiate their way through this new hurdle. Happy and safe Holidays! Finally thawed from ice storm six days ago and power is back.
Xenite chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
Fully enjoyed this chapter and particularly the Christina scene with her warming up to Myka, who really needs a hard knock to the head to move forward with HG!
Kenzie716 chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
It's a well written chapter.
It helps us to get a deeper look, at which I think Syfy should totally have done it years ago, into Myka's character in this story. We see her fear, her desire, her strength, and her vulnerability through these events. I don't know when, but Myka do become my favorite character in WH13 long after I fell for HG at the first sight. She's just adorable, always believing and sticking to the right thing.
I'm looking forward to the next chapters! : )
Have a Merry Christmas!
Lexacsi chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
Like the story and rhe chapter, if you want more information on ptsd and thing like that look out for the dsm-5 even if itts a controverdial book it cant sum some information. And as some one whp know about minds iys not really a ptsd if you have trouble ajusting to a shooting its normal nobody could act as if nothing happen but anyway that my fight with the dsm ( im not diminuating the pain of people, people with ptsd mike syndrom suffer and qhould have help) so anyway great story can wait to see hpw it goes