Reviews for The Heartroot
ladyofstayne chapter 8 . 3/11
Cant wait to read more.
DoulosAnastasis chapter 8 . 2/10
So glad that you updated! I'm very keen to know how this story ends. Diana seems like a nice character...I'm wondering how much more of a role she'll play in Rob's transformation. You're putting this together very well; you have a good, organized sense of story and I'm appreciating that all the while I read this story. Thanks! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DesdemalokdesNIA chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Aaahhhhh! I add you to my favs, please continue writing!
Desdemalok chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
ahhhhh! Please, supplicate you: Continue with this! Im gonna die if you just drop it!
Desdemalok chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Wow, this is the best fanfic of Beastly!

Well, Kendra has twisted the things in a way so grim... One thing is change a pretty boy into a beast, but quite another is back in time and make that one of the most rich and important men -a man who life is done- have never born. And also make that his son never born -nnnoooo! why Kyle? thats some cruel! :( - This is really creepy. Kendra really seems... A witch. Im sure that everyone who reads this fanfic, going to behave better! We really know now of what is she really capable of... I wonder myself if Rob change, she really can turn everything right again. She cant let that Kyle dont exist... or yes? You know it, right? the most os the times that she bewitch, Kendra fail. omg... please kendra, DONT FAIL THIS TIME! promise me that you can turn right all over again when Rob change!

I'm falling for this fanfic. You are awesome writer. The most of the Beastly fanfics are really bad. This is the first one that is not.

Well, everybody loves Kendra. That girl is the best character (i think)... She can make change to the world's biggest idiot. Shes the true hero of the story. And i bet you know it :)
When in the movie Julie said that she was the new intern, I suppressed a horselaugh. The book didn't mention that, but i just loved.
cnejiupf chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
watch?vaUpUPahUeX4
BaDWolF89 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
can't wait to read more!
Exmoorpony chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Good as usual. I hate to give short reviews, honestly. However, I can't see anything that can be improved with the story, or this chapter.

Poor Lindy! :(
Exmoorpony chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
WHAT HAPPENED TO LINDY?

-_- Oh, you better update soon...pullin' that kind of cliffhanger on us just isn't fair. Even though I do it myself on many of my chapters, it sure does feel like a dirty trick when I'm the reader. XD
BaDWolF89 chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
glad to see you back and updated!
Calenture chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Following the story... Glad to have an update :) say... About how many chapters do you think are left?
WolfKeeper989 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Ohh... interesting, nice job!
Madhubala027 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Please update soon!
Exmoorpony chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
This is really good so far!

'Bout time Kyle's jerk of a dad got a lesson in a fanfic story.

This is extremely well thought out. Awesome! I'll be looking for more chapters!
Timberlou22 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens with Ron's situation.