Reviews for The Heartroot
guest chapter 11 . 10/5
Please update. One of the best in fanfiction.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 11 . 9/27
Wait what about Ben? He's just going to leave him?
XENBIS chapter 11 . 6/22
Thank you for an update, I can't wait for next chapters of unfolding story :)
michelle.arevalo.378 chapter 11 . 6/21
XENBIS chapter 10 . 6/7
I even started to worry about Rob. You did it right that you made Kendra take (taking?) everything but looks from Rob. That wasn't expected from the end of movie, I just thought she would do the same thing like she did with Kyle and that would be boring. But you invented this turn of events and hooked us on your living characters with their problems.
Pity that you had stopped updating this trilling story. :(
I would agree with previous reviewers, that you have most exciting and proficient fanfic stories of Beastly. We just pleading for next chapters to be written.
Starry Owl and Inky Moon chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Oh gosh, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Does that break the spell? Do the books come? Does he get with Diana? What happened with Ben and his daughter? Looking forward to the next chapter.
CuriousInEverySense chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
What a sad chapter... Rob hasn't been much of a nice guy in his life, huh? Like, ever. At all.

You did a fantastic job composing this chapter, my dear. Well done! My curiosity only grows as to how this all will end for Rob (and Diane, maybe?) Update soon!
ladyofstayne chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Cant wait to read more.
CuriousInEverySense chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
So glad that you updated! I'm very keen to know how this story ends. Diana seems like a nice character...I'm wondering how much more of a role she'll play in Rob's transformation. You're putting this together very well; you have a good, organized sense of story and I'm appreciating that all the while I read this story. Thanks! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DesdemalokdesNIA chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Aaahhhhh! I add you to my favs, please continue writing!
Desdemalok chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
ahhhhh! Please, supplicate you: Continue with this! Im gonna die if you just drop it!
Desdemalok chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Wow, this is the best fanfic of Beastly!

Well, Kendra has twisted the things in a way so grim... One thing is change a pretty boy into a beast, but quite another is back in time and make that one of the most rich and important men -a man who life is done- have never born. And also make that his son never born -nnnoooo! why Kyle? thats some cruel! :( - This is really creepy. Kendra really seems... A witch. Im sure that everyone who reads this fanfic, going to behave better! We really know now of what is she really capable of... I wonder myself if Rob change, she really can turn everything right again. She cant let that Kyle dont exist... or yes? You know it, right? the most os the times that she bewitch, Kendra fail. omg... please kendra, DONT FAIL THIS TIME! promise me that you can turn right all over again when Rob change!

I'm falling for this fanfic. You are awesome writer. The most of the Beastly fanfics are really bad. This is the first one that is not.

Well, everybody loves Kendra. That girl is the best character (i think)... She can make change to the world's biggest idiot. Shes the true hero of the story. And i bet you know it :)
When in the movie Julie said that she was the new intern, I suppressed a horselaugh. The book didn't mention that, but i just loved.
cnejiupf chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
BaDWolF89 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
can't wait to read more!
Exmoorpony chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Good as usual. I hate to give short reviews, honestly. However, I can't see anything that can be improved with the story, or this chapter.

Poor Lindy! :(