Reviews for Kidnapping 101
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 2/11
That was awesome! I'd love to read the versions of the kidnapping of the other hosts... He would find himself the kidnappee if he tried to get Honey...
Laurentia60 chapter 1 . 1/4
Haha! I can definetly imagine this! XD
The pain he would be in if he tried to kidnap Honey thou... Oouuucchhh!
Great fanfictions!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I can picture a beaten up Mr. Kidnapper unconscious and Honey waving his finger and saying, "Kidnapping me is a no-no!". LOL
INSANITY - BRILLIANCE chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is hilarious! I want to see a sequel where the kidnapper goes after Honey-sempai and gets his ass kicked. Great description and the characterization is spot on.
Elina Violets chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
FUNNIEST THING I've ever read on this website XD XD XD X3

complements to the writer XD really, if you make another one please tell me

peace out -
Poshons chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Me as a kidnapper tbh
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015

Fricking damn it, PLEASE.

Made a sequel on Honey-senai.

• • •

Existiert Nicht chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
OMG! LOL! What an awesome idea! XD
pikagirl28271 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Hahaha oh my Arceus the twins were hilarious! Definitely what they would do in a kidnapping! You should do a sequel.

Noah Earl Graves chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA..! This is one of the best of the Hitachiin twins yet! Omg, I wanna see what Hikaru and Kaoru's reactions will be like if they find out the kidnapper's target is Honey XD he is D-E-A-D.
Snodin chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
*thunderous applause*

I swear, if fans could write a second season of the anime, this story would make a wonderful episode. I'm not even kidding, this was spectacular! The Twins are on point, the OC was entertaining, and it's such a simple premise that works. I love fan writers like you. Truly. You're an inspiration to us all.
Datgurl chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This was priceless, haha. :')
anon chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
So I was reading this in public and it took all of my strength to not laugh out loud like an idiot! Ah I love this! The twins are so funny and they are totally just trying to drive them insane X) and if the kidnapper tried taking Honey? Oh my gosh! I need to see that as a fic! Pronto! But great write! Loved it. 3
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I'm pretty sure the only one he would have any luck kidnapping would be Tamaki, and they'd probably end up as friends by the end of it, with the kidnapper reformed. Either that, or Tamaki would drive him crazy, but I think friends and reformation seems more likely.

Does this have a sequel?
ABeautifulDropOfIodine chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Help. Thine story hast slain me with laughter.
Oh my goodness that was so perfect. All of it. It's just perfection. I'm sending this story to my friends. Thank you. You just made my day. :)