Reviews for Kidnapping 101
You should make a part two about this "kidnapper" kidnapping honey-senpai. I think it would be pretty interesting.
Jasmine.KN chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
PLS CONTINUE THIS!
levysbookshelf chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I just want to say this story is hilarious!
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
That was awesome! I'd love to read the versions of the kidnapping of the other hosts... He would find himself the kidnappee if he tried to get Honey...
Laurentia60 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Haha! I can definetly imagine this! XD
The pain he would be in if he tried to kidnap Honey thou... Oouuucchhh!
Great fanfictions!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I can picture a beaten up Mr. Kidnapper unconscious and Honey waving his finger and saying, "Kidnapping me is a no-no!". LOL
INSANITY - BRILLIANCE chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is hilarious! I want to see a sequel where the kidnapper goes after Honey-sempai and gets his ass kicked. Great description and the characterization is spot on.
Elina Violets chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
FUNNIEST THING I've ever read on this website XD XD XD X3

complements to the writer XD really, if you make another one please tell me

peace out -
Poshons chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Me as a kidnapper tbh
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Please.

Fricking damn it, PLEASE.

Made a sequel on Honey-senai.

Please.

• • •

oh, and MOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Existiert Nicht chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
OMG! LOL! What an awesome idea! XD
pikagirl28271 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Hahaha oh my Arceus the twins were hilarious! Definitely what they would do in a kidnapping! You should do a sequel.

PIKA OUT!
NoahEarlGraves chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA..! This is one of the best of the Hitachiin twins yet! Omg, I wanna see what Hikaru and Kaoru's reactions will be like if they find out the kidnapper's target is Honey XD he is D-E-A-D.
Snodin chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
*thunderous applause*

I swear, if fans could write a second season of the anime, this story would make a wonderful episode. I'm not even kidding, this was spectacular! The Twins are on point, the OC was entertaining, and it's such a simple premise that works. I love fan writers like you. Truly. You're an inspiration to us all.
Datgurl chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This was priceless, haha. :')