Reviews for A Soul Reaper of a Twin
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Wow that Guest is really rude -.- but I LOVE this story it's amazing!
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
*Throws sparkles in the air because I can* Yay!
Sakura Chara chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
~Kura
Sakura Chara chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
HAHAHAHAAAA~! THUMBS UP~! I. AM. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER WEIRD~!
~Kura
Sarah chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
I am unsure if it has already been said what squad she is in. Is Captain Ukitake her squad captain or is she in squad one? Also I do not think they would send her on a solo mission for a protection detail. Because she is only a third seat a lieutenant or a captain I would understand but a third seat? No I think they would definitely send some more people. Third seats are the ones that mainly stay in the soul society and extremely rarely will go on a mission to the world of the living. Even if they do they are not going by themselves they always have a team with them tends to contain a captain. Also if you want people to review take what you get because you complain about the reviews in the MIDDLE OF A CHAPTER!? Are you serious that makes me not want to read it cause I don't have an account! If you don't want to be flamed PUT IT ON THE SUMMARY!? If you don't then yeah people will flame you! If you haven't noticed lots of story's get reported for that crap. Cause people come here when they wanna read story's like on break at work or at home relaxing. They do not want to be told that you don't care about what they're opinions are on this story this is a READ AND REVIEW SITE IF YOU DONT LIKE THE REVIEWS THEN TURN THEM OFF!? Because you will probably be reported for that by someone! Plus in this story I am unsure if you have a beta if you do you may need a different one because this story seems like it was written by a 7 year old. If I had an account then I would be logged in to as you put it saying it to your face but I don't! This story seem like you didn't care enough tho make a complete story you just started going oh that would be awesome and writing in a quick skim of the story but not writing the actual thing. LIKE I SAID ITS A READ AND REVIEW SITE NOT A READ AND WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT WHAT THE READERS SAY SITE! Like people say if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Well if you can't take harsh reviews... I think you get the point!
Amelia chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I really like this story so far! I just wish that more soul reapers in it like if she got sent there with a lieutenant or a captain like renji or hitsugaya or maybe the visored. I think that would make a great story the visored at hogwarts. (: especially with hiyori that would be funny! Anyway like I said really like your story so far!
Pleasanttrouble chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
ii love this story
Guest chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Jade x ichigo
Smokeypaw chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
I would love to see her paired with Uryuu, but I don't think the timeline matches up (since Aizen hasn't left yet)
Door 913 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I've been reading this story and got really confused. How can she be alive but not alive? Is she like a substitute soul reaper or something else. Please explain.
FantasyLover100 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I'm crazy and proud. If you hate how most people I know are also crazy and weird, deal with it. I LIKE YOU MEERKAT MOKA! You keep telling off these guest reviewers! *cheers* Ha ha, I keep posting reviews about these people. Anyways, I like what I'm reading so far!
FantasyLover100 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Girls put up with a lot of hate and discrimination because boys decide that girls can't do a thing when we know that we are able to be strong and independent. We don't just lay around and let them do whatever they want to us because we can very well beat it into their heads. Sometimes I really hate guys and I'm so glad none of the guys in my family are sexist like that. No offence to all you guys out there that realize that girls aren't weak, and I'm sorry for this rant. I just really hate things like this.
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
*Makes a giant 3D origami thumbs up, lights it on fire, and dances on the ashes singing weird songs* *Shrugs* Just 'cause I can.
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I'm sorry for laughing at your rant but your use of 'kido' as a curse had me in stitches.
fullmoon'11 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
lol
"like master, like zanpakuto"
XD
fullmoon'11 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
:D THIS STORY IS AWESOME
don't listen to those who flame you, there will always be people who don't agree with you
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »