Reviews for Kissing Booths & Tingles
mh chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
wow! so hot!
lipstchick chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
My body... Was. Not. Ready for what just took place. You are amazing in every sense *_*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Please continue and update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! continue and update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Please update n god bless
Koxie chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So glad you're feeling well D
This is much more than a one shot ;-)
The budding romance that is Samcedes, mind blowing smut, and great comedy. You gets all the awards for this! Was the sex scene between Artie and Mercedes suppose to be funny too? Because when they started singing-I had to laugh! I loved how you had Artie be so commanding though. Even when Cede called Sam 'white boy'-I couldn't find anything wrong with it in this story. Normally I lose appeal when some writers do, but you didn't drop it in every paragraph and (imo) it went with the theme of this story. Thanks for such a great read :)
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
wow... I'm speechless. I think this is my first "seven-some" I'm reading... oh who am I kidding it was an orgy or a "Mercedes love fest" good job. Fifty shades of grey has nothing on you ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
My prayers are with you both! God bless!
zeejack chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
loved this story. omg, santana telling it was fantasic on your part. i must admit it was smoking hot! yet funny at the same time. you have a true talent for writing and i can't wait to see what you give us it!
carebearcaryn21 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hot damn. Holy mother of god that was awesomesauce.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I'm so sorry to hear about your godson. I don't pray, but I'm sending healing thoughts your way! I hope everything works out for him. Love you and Anni both, and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Awesome story, extremely sexy and thanks, I do appreciate it! I know that perfection can't be rushed, and that was perfection.