Reviews for To Raze And Raise
Additional updates would be GREATLY appreciated, PLEASE!
Zela Night chapter 6 . 1/25
Please update
I would enjoy it if you would provide more Ancient!Danny.
ShiraYukiShadow chapter 6 . 1/11
This fic introduced me to the song Jolly executioner so thanks for that
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
what's with the summery? Cujo was always adorable, so there's no need for "Adorable!Cujo"
WeepingAngelX chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
Please update soon! This story FANTASTIC, and I really want to see where the relationship between Raven and Danny goes from here. Btw, I've read your Rosario Vampire/Danny Phantom crossover fic. Am I correct in assuming this story takes place in the same universe? Danny being a timelord, the Doctor's brother and so on? If so, is it before or after?
kellym01.2 chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
I hope you return to this fic, I would like to see how you conduct the pairing between Terra and Dani.
randomphandom chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Wow! Wonderful story! I absolutely love Danny's personality in this... Hahaha XD The Titans absolutely don't know how to act around him... Hahahaha XD Oh my gosh... It's hilarious how he keeps catching them off guard by beating them or calling them names like boy blunder... Hahahaha XD anyways, I absolutely love his character! I hope you will continue this story! And I'm looking forward to seeing how his and Raven's relationship grows as the story goes on. :) hahaha... I love how Danny was singing The Jolly Executioner at the end of the chapter XD So fitting for him, and they Titans were obviously flabbergasted by his actions... Lol XD anyways... Great job and I hope you will continue this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Fanfic is as fanfic does, not the most exceptional of writing but it does the job.
GZdragon chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
continue?
Shining Moon in Shadow chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
I am loving this! I hope you continue it!
Penny Lu chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
Whoa.
this.
Story.
Is.
Amazing.

I LOVED IT SO MUCH! So please please pretty please update soon. It's been like 11 months since ya last updated!
Lucien Naviaux chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Please more lovi ng the story
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Meika-Rei Z chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
How did this stop?! This is a great story and I hope the series continues! :)
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 6 . 7/30/2015