Reviews for To Raze And Raise
kellym01.2 chapter 6 . 8/11
I hope you return to this fic, I would like to see how you conduct the pairing between Terra and Dani.
randomphandom chapter 6 . 7/18
Wow! Wonderful story! I absolutely love Danny's personality in this... Hahaha XD The Titans absolutely don't know how to act around him... Hahahaha XD Oh my gosh... It's hilarious how he keeps catching them off guard by beating them or calling them names like boy blunder... Hahahaha XD anyways, I absolutely love his character! I hope you will continue this story! And I'm looking forward to seeing how his and Raven's relationship grows as the story goes on. :) hahaha... I love how Danny was singing The Jolly Executioner at the end of the chapter XD So fitting for him, and they Titans were obviously flabbergasted by his actions... Lol XD anyways... Great job and I hope you will continue this story!
Fanfic is as fanfic does, not the most exceptional of writing but it does the job.
DarkFantasy7458 chapter 6 . 6/5
continue?
Shining Moon in Shadow chapter 6 . 3/4
I am loving this! I hope you continue it!
Penny Lu chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
Whoa.
this.
Story.
Is.
Amazing.

I LOVED IT SO MUCH! So please please pretty please update soon. It's been like 11 months since ya last updated!
Lucien Naviaux chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Please more lovi ng the story
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Meika-Rei Z chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
How did this stop?! This is a great story and I hope the series continues! :)
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Fudgy epic!
Mazamba chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Not that I mind, not as much as I probably should, but Raven is 14 at the beginning of Teen Titans. Slade gave her a preview of her future at her fifteenth birthday and the prophecy was fulfilled at her 16th.

Like I said earlier, it doesn't really bug me since Danny seems thousands, if not millions, of years older than Raven anyways.l. I was just wondering if you were aware of that.
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Interesting story so far! I'm enjoying it!
Minaly22 chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
"All in due time."

I always kind of imagined in my head that Clockwork's voice should sound more like a layered mixture of a baby boy, a man in his prime, and an old man. Like Orphan from FF13 where a man and woman speak at the same time kind of feeling.
creepygirl201 chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
please please update
U.N.Owen chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
I adore this story! I truly hope that you keep writing this story! I rather curious, has Terra happened yet? What about Raven and the prophecy? Or Raven and Malchior? Is Danny going to learn not to bother her if she is reading? Please keep writing! You are really amazing at it and my curiosity won't quite wondering!