Reviews for To Raze And Raise
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 5/12
Interesting story so far! I'm enjoying it!
Minaly22 chapter 4 . 4/18
"All in due time."

I always kind of imagined in my head that Clockwork's voice should sound more like a layered mixture of a baby boy, a man in his prime, and an old man. Like Orphan from FF13 where a man and woman speak at the same time kind of feeling.
creepygirl201 chapter 6 . 4/4
please please update
U.N.Owen chapter 6 . 4/2
I adore this story! I truly hope that you keep writing this story! I rather curious, has Terra happened yet? What about Raven and the prophecy? Or Raven and Malchior? Is Danny going to learn not to bother her if she is reading? Please keep writing! You are really amazing at it and my curiosity won't quite wondering!
I absolutely loved this! I love the plot so far it's really is an amazing idea. I wish the bookstore was real, I would always be going there if it was!
Blazingkill chapter 6 . 3/15
QQ I liked the story so far
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 6 . 2/5
Keep up the good story I like it
update soon
haywireseagull chapter 6 . 1/22
i like this story
avidreaded chapter 6 . 1/16
Oh god the summarization of the "Titan" family that's hilarious
avidreaded chapter 2 . 1/15
Would have been much funnier if Archimedes took care of Johnny Rancid
Memememe chapter 6 . 1/15
More plz
avidreaded chapter 1 . 1/15
The sound barrier is broken at about 768 mph at 68f air temperature so Danny's top speed in the flash back is not even half as fast as necessary as needed to break the sound barrier and create a sonic boom.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 6 . 1/15
Strange...my email said you update chapter 9...yet there's only chapter six...

Oh well, I can't wait for the next chapter though!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 6 . 1/15
I'm DEFINATELY looking up that song. It sounds absolutely fantastic!

COOL NEW CHAPPIE! I especially loved the part where Danny threw those guys out the window. That was great. I loved that part. Very much so. I also liked the part where he was like, "Im going to park like the bad-a$$ I am."

Fantastic new chapter! And take your time on the next one. I know I absolutely despise being pressured into writing. It's sooo irritating.

Glad you're enjoying your new community college! That's awesome!

-KW13